Without him...

After calming down I went to class and Hana came to me.
"Ooo I saw the picture that Jungkook posted of you sleeping. Did you guys...ummm...do anything?" She asked. God bless this girl.
"No we didn't." I said kinda snappy.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"I think I might cry if I talk about it now." I said making her look worried.
"Oh well I can walk you home and we can catch up?" She asked.
"Yeah thanks!" I replied trying to smile back then the bell went.
Jungkook wouldn't even talk or bother me. I looked back and he was just sleeping?
• • • End of school • • •
"Hey! Let's go and cheer up ok?" Hana said with her soft smile.
"Yeah!" I said.
We finally got onto the bus.
"So are you going to tell me what happened or stay quiet?" She questioned.
"Well, you know the girl that died imparently because of jungkook well jungkook tried to save her but a girl in a mask pushed her off the rooftop making her die and that girl..that girl..." I started to sob
"She threatened me she said that not to get too comfortable with jungkook she even called me a bitch and if I do.. I'll DIE TOO... So Jungkook h-h-he.." Now my tears came flowing out ready to flood the bus. "He broke up with me to keep me safe but I dont want us to end I dont care if that bitch does anything to me I'll just get her first but he gave me a last hug and walked away leaving me there crying and he even ignored me in class and that's why everyone is talking that they think we broke up." I finally explained it all and Hana pulled me in comforting me because she is a good bestfriend!
We finally got to our stop. She got off at the same stop since she lives a road away from me.
"Don't worry I'll call you okay? And we'll come up with something to get you two back together! Well imma go now so bye!" She waved watching me going in as i say bye back and waved at her too.
"Hey darling how is Jungkook?" My mum asked winking again.
"Mu-"
"What's wrong darling did that Jungkook already hurt your feelings?" She asked worried.
"He broke up with me mum to protect me from someone!" I didnt cry this time and just ran upstairs. My life feels empty again. I miss him.
"I'm going out mum!"
"Ok! Are you not eating?" She asked.
"No! I'm going to eat out and forget about him!"
"Ok sweatheart take this and be back 10 or 11 just before your dad gets in okay?"
"Yh bye!"
I knoecke at Hana's and we went out and ate chicken and soju.
"I hate JUNGKOOK!!" I yelled walking wonkily with Hana next to me.
"Let's go to his house Hana and i'm going to tell him how i feel!"
"JUNGKOOK!" I knocked on his door hard and it opened. I pointed my finger at him.
"JUNGKOOK haha it's you haha the one that broke up with me hahaha JUNGKOOK!"
"Y/n? Hana? What's wrong with her?" Jungkook asked.

• • • Jungkook POV • • •
"Umm well i think she had too much soju?" Hana said.
"Oh!" I carried y/n in.
"I LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK!!" It made me happy to hear and smile but i cant have feelings for her or she dies too...