Joe Request (x Male Reader)

Request sent in from Scoopski_Potatoe

This is so short and bad, sorry :/

SMUT WARNING

Third Person POV

Ryan was laying down on the couch, waiting for his husband Joe to return home from work. His eyes slowly drifted shut, as he dozed off to sleep. Ryan was suddenly shook awake and kisses planted all over his face.

"Ryannnnnn, Joey's homeeee!" Joe called loudly into his face. Ryan let out a chuckle, as he kissed Joe to shut him up.

"Welcome home Joey. I missed you." Ryan spoke softly. Joe blushed timidly, and playfully patted Ryan's arm.

"I missed you too baby." Joe replied, gently rubbing his nose against Ryan's. He shifted Ryan's legs over, so that he had enough room to sit down. Joe gestured for Ryan to cuddle up to him, which Ryan happily obliged to. He lay his head under Joe's chin and wrapped an arm around his torso.

Joe leant his head down and lightly kissed the top of Ryan's head. Ryan lifted his gaze and met his eyes with Joe's bright blue ones. He connected his lips to Joe's, cupping his hands around his face. Joe let out a light moan, as the pair shifted their positions. Ryan was now laying on top of Joe and had his legs placed in between Joe's. Joe ran his hands up and down Ryan's back as the kiss deepened. He gripped the hem of Ryan's top and slowly started to pull the fabric up, casting the top aside. Ryan sat up, pulling Joe with him. He practically ripped Joe's top off and threw it to the ground. He forcefully pushed Joe back down onto the couch and started to run his lips along his slightly stubbled jawline. Ryan continued his trail of kisses down Joe's neck, finding his sweet spot, and down his chest. When his tongue reached the waistline of Joe's boxers he pulled away, knowing that it would tease Joe immensely.

As Ryan broke away, Joe let out a whimper at the loss of contact. He scrambled his hands and fumbled with his belt, frantically pulling his jeans and boxers down, making his length come face to face with Ryan. Ryan smirked at Joe, before taking ahold of his shaft and enclosing it within his mouth. Ryan stared intently at Joe, bobbing his head up and down, without breaking their lustful eye contact. Joe let out a few moans, as he watched Ryan pleasure him.

It wasn't long before Joe reached his climax, he let out a scream, as he spilled into Ryan's mouth.

"Swallow it." Joe ordered. Ryan did as he was told and swallowed what remained of Joe's creation. Joe smirked, before sitting up and pushing Ryan back. They had now switched positions and it was Joe's turn to be the tease. He shoved a hand down Ryan's boxers and fondled with his length. He could feel the twitching of Ryan's shaft, as he teased him. Joe planted kisses down Ryan's abdomen until he reached the top of his jeans. He swiftly pulled his hand from his boxers and whipped Ryan's jeans and boxers down. He slowly licked up his inner thigh, inching closer and closer to Ryan's twitching length.

Ryan had had enough of the teasing and tangled his fingers into Joe's hair. He pulled his mouth onto his length and let Joe work his magic. His head bobbed up and down at a riveting pace, causing Ryan to throw his head back and let out a gasp.

As his climax neared, Ryan's body began to shiver, notifying Joe of his success. With one last run of the tongue up his shaft, Ryan spilled into Joe's mouth with a sexual growl. Joe quickly licked up what remained and clambered back up his body. The two men locked lips with each other, tasting each other on the other's tongue. Hot. Joe pulled away and smiled.

"Love you hubby." He whispered into Ryan's ear.

"Love you too Joey." Ryan replied, grinning from ear to ear.