Sal (Request)

Request sent privately.

SMUT WARNING!

Sammie's POV

I was waiting for Sal to return home from a day's work. He was aware that it was his punishment day and was not looking forward to it in the slightest.

~ That Morning ~

"Baby, I don't wanna go." Sal frowned, curling his arms around my hips and pulling my back into his chest. His rough sleepy voice dancing it's way into my ears. I ran my fingers over the back of his hand and giggled.

"Sal, you have to. I'll be here waiting for when you come back. I love you..." I whispered, pulling the covers off from us. Sal let out a deep sigh, the rush of breath coming from him brushed against my neck. He placed a kiss in-between my shoulder blades, his touch warm and inviting.

"I love you too, Sammie." He responded, nuzzling his chin into the crook of my neck. I snuggled into his embrace, inhaling his naturally authentic scent.

~ Back to Present Time ~

I was resting on the sofa, my legs stretched out, with my head against the pillow. I was watching the television, when I heard the front door shut with an almighty bang. I heard the smash of shoes being kicked off aggressively, before Sal stormed through the doorway, plonking himself onto the sofa. I quickly moved my legs out of the way, laying them back down onto his lap. Sal stroked his hand along my shin, his other arm rested on the edge of the sofa.

"So...how'd it go?" I asked cautiously, sitting up and grabbing ahold of his hand. Sal pursed his lips, his hand swiping across his lip. He shook his head, his eyes closing slowly. A swift inhale of air was soon followed by a calming exhale. Sal's eyes scanned the room, before they locked with mine.

"It was my worst nightmare." He frowned, tightly gripping my hand for comfort. "They told me it was just going to be virtual reality, and then the bastards turned the room I was in into an exact replica of the game itself. Scared the shit out of me, Sammie."

Sal fell down to his side, pulling me into a hug. I placed a kiss to his forehead, running a hand down his cheek. I watched, as a tear ran down his cheek, it reached the corner of his lips and settled there. I leant forward and kissed him softly, letting the single tear slip onto his tongue. I rested my forehead against his and stared into those emerald orbs of his.

"I know what'll make you feel better, Boo." I smirked, dancing my fingers up his shoulder and yanking at the collar of his tee. Sal sat up slightly and smiled menacingly.

"Oh, yeah?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me. He leant down, letting his lips brush against my ear. "What's that then, Baby Girl?" His tone of voice sent a shiver through me. Whenever he called me Baby Girl, it always had an effect on me, and the sexy son of a bitch damn well knew it. As he pulled away, I locked my lips with his, our tongues melding together sloppily.

Sal moved from the sofa, pulling me with him. He pulled me into the bedroom, letting me lay down onto the bed. He bent his body down, holding himself above me. He kissed me passionately, slowly making his way to my jaw. His tongue licked along and down to my neck, causing me to moan slightly. He concentrated on my sweet spot, kissing and nipping at my tender skin.

His hands fumbled with the hem of my shirt, pulling it up my body and casting it to the floor. Sal cupped my breasts through my bra, running the tip of his fingers along my nipples. I pulled at the straps, letting them fall from my shoulder. I unclasped my bra, as Sal continued to assault me with his kisses. I threw it to the floor, having Sal instantly reconnect his hands to me. His warm palms conflicting with the cold air in the room. I could feel his hips begin to grind against me, his length bursting through his jeans.

I ran my hands down his back, bringing them around to the front, fumbling with his belt. Sal remained propped up on one hand, as he used the other to pull his shirt over his head, throwing it to the floor. I hooked my thumbs under his waistline and pulled his jeans to his ankles, letting him step out of them. His boxers soon following. Sal ran his hands down my sides, reaching my skirt, he pulled the fabric down in one swift motion, throwing it onto the growing pile of clothes on the floor. He leant down and gripped my panties with his teeth, pulling them down my legs. I kicked them off and lay there stark naked. Sal stepped back, admiring the view. A blush of crimson red sprawled across my cheeks, as I watched Sal bite at his bottom lip. Fuck, that was such a turn on.

His eyes locked with mine, as a smirk grew on his face. Sal winked at me, before leaning down and kissing me deeply. He trailed his way down my body, licking and nipping at my flesh. My breath hitched, as his lips connected with my core, his tongue swirling amongst my folds. His arms hooked underneath me, hoisting my hips into the air, delving his tongue deeper into me. My fingers intertwined in his hair, pulling at the soft fluff, as my body became overwhelmed by the pleasure. My back arched, as I screamed out his name.

"Fuck, Sal!" I shrieked, my body creeping ever closer to ecstasy, numbness and twitches controlling my every move. Sal's tongue ran up the middle of my core, pushing me over the edge. I let out a satisfied moan, as I released into his mouth. Sal continued his assault, running his tongue through me, licking up what remained. He pulled away from me, looking up at me and smirking devilishly. Sal moved back up my body, kissing delicately on my stomach and chest.

"You taste so good, Baby Girl." He muttered with a smile, brushing a piece of hair behind my ear. I roll Sal over, straddling his hips. I moved my hips in a circle, gaining a flinch from Sal, as his length pulsated beneath me. I kissed down his chest, before reaching his pelvis. I took ahold of his shaft, soon enclosing my lips around his tip. My tongue swirled over his slit, causing Sal to tremble beneath me. I pushed my lips down further, taking in as much of his length as I could. Sal's tip hit the back of my throat, a mere panic of choking racing through my mind. I slowly began to move my head up and down, running my lips along his length.  Sal's body twitched, as I continued to pleasure him. My hand fumbled with his balls, gaining a moan from the head of the bed. My eyes shifted upwards, locking with Sal's. I watched, as he but his lips once more, before throwing his head back against the pillow. His body trembled, as his climax grew closer. I broke away, leaving a whimpering Sal awaiting my next move.

I crept up his body, straddling his hips once more. I bent down and kissed his plump lips gently, biting at his bottom lip, as I pulled away. I knew that that was his biggest turn on. I lifted myself slightly, grabbing his shaft and lining myself up with it. My body was filled up whole, as his length pushed inside of me. Sal placed his hands onto my hips, gripping onto me tightly. His strength lifted me up, before he slammed his hips up into me. I let out a ghastly moan, as I continued to ride him. My eyes remained locked with his, watching his every move. I watched, as his face became ghost-like, his body being overwhelmed with satisfaction. Sal slid his hands tantalisingly along my skin, cupping my breasts, as I continued to bounce up and down. His face screwed up, before he shrieked out.

"Babe-BABY- Sammie! I-I'm so close!" He called, slamming into me once more. A strike of dominance overrode him, as he rolled me onto my back, holding his body above me. He grabbed onto my hands and pinned them above my hand with one of his. His other hand clasped onto my hip, as he continued to forcefully thrust into me.

A string of moans, groans, profanities, and calls of my name escaped his lips, as I felt Sal release inside of me. He continued to ride out his high, sending me into an overwhelming bliss. Our bodies a sweaty mess, as I released onto his shaft. Sal collapsed beside me, regaining his breath. We turned to look at each other and grinned.

"I fucking love you so damn much, Sammie." He chuckled, resting his head against my shoulder.

"I love you too, Sal." I replied with a sly grin. Sal leant across and placed a light kiss to my lips.

"You always know how to make me feel better, Sammie. I love you." Sal whispered into my ear, before drifting off to sleep.