High School

I know they went to an all boys high school but this was too cute not to write! I tried my best to make it both a possible male and female perspective :)

Joe:

It was the first day of term, your first ever day of high school, in fact. You were nervous, worried at what others may think of you. You strolled to your first lesson and chose a seat near the back. As your classmates slowly walked into the room, the seats began to fill up. There was one space left next to you. You prayed that it would be someone nice, with that, your prayers had been answered. In walked a boy, he had dark fluffy hair and a sweet smile. He walked over to you and smiled.

"Hey, is it alright if I sit here please?" He asked. You nodded in reply and smiled in return. "My name's Joseph, but you can call me Joe."

"Hi, I'm [Y/N]" You replied. Joe sat down in the seat next to you.

The lesson soon began. Around halfway through, you noticed Joe trying to grab your attention. You turned your gaze to him and watched, as he tapped his nose, smiled and then planted it on the teacher's back, without her even knowing. You let out a light giggle, causing the teacher to spin around and glare at you.

"Sorry Miss." You sheepishly answered. As she walked away, you caught Joe silently laughing at you. You slapped him playfully across the arm. He acted hurt, before smiling at you and winking.

He was a cute dork, not normally someone you'd go after and yet, there was something different about Joe. He made you smile no matter what and every time he'd smile at you, a flutter would occur in your stomach.

Later that day, Joe ran up to you, as you started your walk home.

"Hey [Y/N]! Can I walk you home?" He asked sweetly. You nodded, making him smile.

As the pair of you strolled along, Joe reached for your hand. His index finger gently ran across your palm, as he tried to clasp it. You turned to him and smiled. You grabbed ahold of his hand and squeezed it tightly.

The two of you reached your front door. You rummaged through your bag, in search for your keys. As you looked back up at Joe, after finding your keys, you were met by his lips on yours.

"Sorry. You're just too adorable." He smiled, as he looked down towards his feet. You giggled lightly and cupped his face with yours. You pulled your faces together and kissed him again.

"Don't apologise, it was sweet." You smiled.

Q:

You were sat by yourself on a table, whilst the lunchtime rush was about to begin. You had your head deep inside a [Y/F/S/H] comic book. You felt a rumble, as the door flew open and students burst into the canteen.

A figure suddenly appeared next to you, he was so close, you could hear his breathing.

"What are you reading there?" The boy asked, leaning over your shoulder to steal a peak at your comic book. You pulled the comic away from him and stared at him in confusion.

"Who are you?" You asked, turning to face him. The boy looked you in the eyes. It was then that you realised how adorable his deep chocolate brown eyes were.

"I'm Brian. Better known as Q to my friends." He smiled, holding his hand out for you to shake. You shook his hand, still staring deep into his eyes.

"I'm [Y/N]. Nice to meet you." You smiled, earning a smile from Q. "And in answer to your question from earlier, I'm reading [Y/F/S/H]." Q's eyes widened, as he turned to face you.