Q (Star Wars)

Joining two of my many fandoms together :)

This isn't going to be linked to any of the films or any of the associated books. I just wanted the jokers to represent the characters. I will be classing the reader as female, however, you can change it to a male perspective if you wish, just change the character. :)

Brian - Han Solo
You - Princess Leia
Joe - Luke Skywalker
Murr - Chewbacca
Sal - Darth Vader

Third Person POV

Brian gestured for Murr and Joe to follow him into the Millennium Falcon.

"Come on! We have got to save Princess [Y/N]!" He called, as the two shuffled behind him.

Once situated into the vehicle, Murr went and sat by the Holochess board. He began to start a game, the holographic figures fighting to win.

"Murr! We haven't got time for that now! Get over here so you can be my co-pilot." Brian yelled. He ran through to the cockpit and dropped down into his seat. "Joe, can you man a gun?"

Joe ran up to Brian and sighed.

"I guess, I've never had the chance to use one." Joe shrugged. With that, a small droid came speeding up behind Joe, crashing into his shin. A golden droid then followed suit.

"R2! Come back here at once! Master Joe is talking to- oh..." The droid spoke, pausing as he noticed all eyes were on him. "I'm C3PO. I can speak over 6 million languages."

"Beep. Boop. Beep. Beep." The smaller droid unit spoke. Brian stared at the droid, before shifting his gaze towards Joe.

"What's that?" Brian asked.

"That's my droid unit, R2-D2. He said he knows where [Y/N] is." Joe answered, as he tapped a button on R2-D2. A holographic video popped up. It was a message from the princess.

"Brian! Help me, please! Darth Sal has captured me!" Princess [Y/N] whispered. The hologram cut off and the room fell silent.

"We need to leave, now!" Brian yelled, as he twisted in his seat and grabbed ahold of the steering wheel. Joe walked over to the nearest gun and sat down. He gripped onto the handles and got himself ready for the fight. Murr sat in the co-pilots seat and assisted Brian with the controls. Brian smashed a button, sending the Millennium Falcon into hyper-space.

The group flew throughout the galaxy, desperately following the map provided by R2-D2.

It didn't take long for them to find the Star Destroyer, where [Y/N] was being held captive. Brian landed the Falcon into an open TIE Fighter space. The crew jumped out, leaving the two droids behind, in case they slowed them down.

Brian, Joe and Murr ran through a door, crashing into a pair of stormtroopers. The troopers fell to the ground. Brian took out his blaster pistol and shot them dead. He removed their armour and handed one set to Joe.

"Come on. If we disguise as one of them, we can get anywhere." Brian whispered to Joe. "Sorry Murr, you're going to have to be our prisoner."

"Grrrrr." Murr growled, as he sulked.

The two newly dressed stormtroopers walked Murr throughout the corridors. They reached a door and opened it swiftly, to reveal a whole bombardment of stormtroopers. All of their heads turned to face the trio.

"Halt!" Captain Phasma ordered. She walked up to the disguised Brian and Joe. "Who's this?" She questioned.

"Err, this is a prisoner, Captain." Joe challenged, meanwhile doing his best impersonation of a stormtrooper.

"Idiots! The prisoners are kept at the front of the ship. Take this beast there. Oh, and check on [Y/N] whilst you're at it. Report back to me straight away." Captain Phasma ordered.

Brian and Joe nodded and walked Murr out by nudging him with their blasters. They continued to walk to where they had been told to go. As they were approaching the sealed door, they bumped into a tall dark figure.

"Who's this?" The figure breathed heavily.

"A new prisoner for you sir...I mean er- Darth Sal." Brian claimed, before stuttering.

"Very well." Darth Sal commented, walking past the trio and turning down a corner in the corridor. Having two shadow-troopers following behind him.

"Hurry! In here Brian!" Joe whisper-yelled, swiping the ID badge against the sensor, causing the doors to open. The sight they walked into consisted of a long and dingy corridor, made up of individual jail cells on each side. The two stormtroopers nudged Murr along, until they made it to [Y/N]'s cell. Brian opened the door and stepped into the confined space.

Princess [Y/N] jumped, as she was startled by the sudden company filling her cell. Brian slowly removed his helmet and shook his hair out. It was dark and fluffy and shaped his face perfectly.

"Brian!" [Y/N] exclaimed, wrapping her arms around Brian, pulling him into a tight embrace. "I'm so glad you found me!" She slowly turned to Joe and laced her eyebrows together in confusion. "Who's this?"Joe removed his helmet and smiled at her.

"I'm Joe Skywalker. I helped Brian Solo to save you." Joe explained.

"Ah, well thank you Joe." [Y/N] peered down to Joe's side, noticing his lightsaber poking out from underneath his armour. "Jedi Joe." She added.

A cluster of radio alerts and voices came from the corridor. The group panicked, as they rushed to hide. Darth Sal stepped into the cell and looked around. His heavy breathing bounced off of the walls.

"Where's [Y/N]?!" He angrily yelled at the stormtroopers, who were accompanying him. They shrugged their shoulders. Darth Sal turned to face them. "I find your lack of faith disturbing. Go find her!" He shouted, storming out of the cell. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a hairy foot sticking out from a small gap in the wall. Darth Sal slid the door open, to reveal Murr, Joe, Brian and [Y/N] squeezed into a small space.

"What the-" One of the stormtroopers were interrupted by a shot from Murr's crossbow. Darth Sal backed away, allowing the group to have a fair fight. Brian took out his blaster pistol and shot at Darth Sal. It skimmed past him and bolted through a nearby wall. Darth Sal took out his devil red lightsaber and threw it at the group. It knocked into Murr's crossbow and sent him flying back. The lightsaber soon returned to Darth Sal's clasp. He went to throw it again, before Joe dropped his blaster and took out his sky blue lightsaber.

"Fight me. One on one." Joe bravely stated, as he inched closer to Darth Sal.

"Too easy." Darth Sal smugly replied, as he swung his lightsaber at Joe. Immediately, Joe crashed his lightsaber against it and used all of his strength to push Darth Sal back. The pair battled aggressively. The clashing sound of their lightsabers booming through the corridor. Brian lifted his pistol up and took a shot at Darth Sal. The speeding bullet flew into Darth Sal's arm, sending him backwards. He instantly stood back up and held his hand out. He used the force to strangle Brian, holding him up in the air. Brian was gasping for breath, as he tried to tangle free from the restraint. Meanwhile, the two stormtroopers had captured Princess [Y/N]. She screamed and cried, as they dragged her back into her cell.

"Brian!" She cried. Joe pounced on Darth Sal and struck his lightsaber through his chest. Brian was dropped to the floor, as Darth Sal battled for his life. He fell to the ground and died. Brian turned and sprinted after [Y/N]. He ran into her cell and shot the stormtroopers down, dead.

Princess [Y/N] ran up and hugged Brian tightly.

"I love you Brian." She whispered into his ear.

"I know." He bluntly replied.