Author's note

Hi everyone, this is my first book ever. I loved writing it so I believe you'll like it too (I hope). You'll feel and see what my main character Emilya felt and saw, I accept all opinions, but I hope you like it!!!

WARNING: no copying or stealing any of my book characters or ideas otherwise you'll get legally charged and I'll make sure of that even if I have to  hunt you to the end of the world... 

Enjoy 'The darkness of Days' and please give it a chance because I'm sure you'll like it...

I'll give you a small piece of the book so enjoy it.....

--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I'll go though the front door and you take the back' I whispered to my sister and she nodded moving gracefully to the back of the disturbing old house at the side of the old small deserted town.

I broke the door holding up my silver bullet Koch HK416 in the shocked faces filling the room just as Amber broke the back door and rushed inside.

'Put your hands where I can see them, you have the right to remain silent anything you say or do will be put against you-'

 I interrupted her rolling my eyes at her usual behavior.

 'We are not cops, Am. Stop saying that in every mission!!!'

 She shrugged

 'I can't help it, it's fun

' No it's weird. Now let's get over with this mission and go home!!

'Ow yeah, right!

She put back on her serious features as the grim raged eyes of our enemies looked between her to I. Stupid werewolves!! One of the tree pups jumped in the air shifting to a dark furry beast and landed in front of me but before he can attack I shot a bullet through his head then another at the one behind him meanwhile Amber shot the last one in the shoulder before finishing him by a shot in the heart. The deceased creatures' bodies fell to the floor leaving just their disgusting stench in the air.

'11:30 pm (Unknown number)

Mission accomplished. 3 dead werewolves, no injuries'

And with the finishing message I left with my sister to get home after a successful mission 

---------------------------------

----------------------------------------------- 

Enjoy. Love you all!!!

--Tahoula******