Part8-Damn conversations

Memphis may fire- Grenade [This cover is just amazing]

Enjoy****

--------------------

-------------------------------------

I cursed under my breath for letting my anger blind me from looking around me!!

I stood up clearing my throat as the others shamelessly kept staring at me.

Emilya: - Eyeballs soup is really good, keep staring and you'll try it tonight!!

My lifted eyebrow and stern voice made them look away awkwardly understanding the threat and fearing for their pretty eyes!!!

I looked from face to face then realized that Sandra was still unconscious so I walked towards her

Emilya: - What's wrong with her??

Sed: - I believe she's just tired!! [He shrugged as I shook my head at him] What??!!!

He was confused not knowing what's going on in my head.

I glanced down at the unnatural paleness of what used to be a shiny perfect sun kissed skin!!

Her heart beating was quite faster than it should be and she seemed struggling to breathe!!!! My hand moved to push away the hem of her jacket and examine her neck when I found an ugly blue bruise around her delicate neck. I felt Sed tense up as he stared at her neck in disbelief. Obviously, the diseased bloodsucker didn't hold her neck so softly with his filthy unearthly strong arms.

I lifted my head looking for Marcus to find him talking to some of the survivors

Emilya: - Marcus!!! [He turned towards me] Please get me the alcohol bottle!!!!

He nodded and grabbed the bottle before handing it to me.

I took it from him then I opened it and put it under her nose!!

The strong scent made her groan in pain and wake up while rushing to cover her nose.

Her eyes opened slowly but she winced in pain when she swallowed because of her dry throat.

Emilya: - Don't move your neck!!! Now try to breathe deeply and steadily!!! Just breathe.

She took in a shaky breath and almost chocked!! I held her hand firmly in mine squeezing it to get her attention.

Emilya: - Slowly... And don't touch your neck with your hands [Her free hand stopped midway from going to touch her neck] Believe me it will hurt badly!!!

She understood blinking while hot tears ran down her cheeks.

I looked at her and actually felt sorry for her. Hah, and I thought that I don't have a heart.

I squeezed her hand reassuringly

Emilya: - You are perfectly fine now!!! The pain, the small struggle in swallowing and talking won't last so stop crying!! I don't have weak crying kids in my team! Now I don't want to see these tears so get over this!!!

My hard tone was enough to give her that push and she wiped her tears with the back of her hand trying to form a confident smile but it came weak.

I stood up and looked at the open door

Emilya: - Put yourselves together, the medical help is here and we are leaving as soon as they examine Sandra's neck.

They nodded simultaneously as my eyes looked at the light filling the old smelly room, the noise of the medical team's cars coming in our direction was easy to notice and soon enough agents in black suits and a medical team were emerging out of black SUV s and the ambulance!!!