Part7-Paris

I love this cover;  Flor Ride- Low [Screamo cover]

Enjoy***

---------------

-------------------------------------------

The stupid Nathan!! The other vampires yanked the other three and held them hostages in their firm arms

A beta: - We'll kill your stupid friends if you won't put your weapons down [Then he added even angrier] Now!!!!!!!

I looked blankly at the boys and Sandra then at the bloodsucker

Emilya: - I have no guarantees that you won't kill each and everyone in this room after we put our weapons down.

My voice held nonchalant but firmness making the boys at my sides tense a little.

The crazy beta [Smirking widely while licking his lips]: - Well, that's our plan, kitten. Now put your fucking weapons down!!!!!!!!

The hostages' fear filled their eyes as they paled at the lake of reaction from my side and my still blank and bored expression.

Emilya [I sighed throwing my machine gun over my shoulder and to the floor while still holding the other up]: - Ok, just a note for you; don't you ever call me that again and now back to our subject, I'll be honest with you vampy-dumpy, I'm not the kind of person you want to mess with and if it was left to me I would blow all of you with a single bomb and end this shit but tell me where is the fun in that?!!! So stop your drama and that I'm-vampy-movie-star shit and throw them to the floor then wait in the line because if there is someone here that wants to blow their fucking brains out it's absolutely me!!!!!!

Their faces fell and they become paler than ghosts while staring at me

The crazy vampy: - But where is the fun in that??!!! [He was having a great fun here then his face turned so angry and serious] You killed my alpha and he was going to become my brother in law just after four days, you stupid human!!!!

Emilya: - Ok you can take his body to couples' therapy and figure this out but there is a bright side to this because soon you'll become his brother in law in hell so you won't have to wait four days. Now burn in hell bloodsucker!!!

Then his shocked dead corps fell to the floor followed the rest of the disgusting vampires with a hole in their foreheads that I've swiftly made with the gun that I got in my hand innocently from my back pocket while they were all focused on the conversation between me and the stupid beta.

My eyes moved on the floor looking at the four bodies laying there hardly breathing while shaking in fear with some red watery eyes and a pale shocked skin.

I took my eyes off them still looking casual then I got my phone from my back pocket

'12; 30 Pm [Unknown number]

Mission accomplished; 10 dead vampires- 5 living humans'

I put my phone back to its place then glanced at the still shocked faces around me.

Emilya [Growling and boiling in rage]: - Help them stand up.

So Sed, startled by my voice, ran towards his now unconscious sister as Marcus followed me.

Marcus: - Thank you!!

Emilya: - For what?? [Still with my famous blank face]