Part 1- Who I was..

Song: Team- Iggy Azalea

----------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emilya Can Jasper and most known as 'Can Jasper', the infamous 20 year old Jasper. I'm different and I was born in different circumstances as well. While mothers give birth of their children in hospital bed and medical care, mine gave birth of my twin sister and I in the hands of our father at the battle field. We were trained since we were born to spray light on the shadows of our world by killing supernatural creatures. The Jaspers are the first in this business as our great grandfather started this job to protect the human world until we become a famous organization of well trained assassins. Our family held the blood of the best and I was the best of the best. I even made my first kill at the age of 7 when we were assigned for an easy mission against a clan of new born vampires. They are always the easy ones. And since that day my well got even stronger and my training got tougher to create this person; the most well-known supernatural assassin and the most feared Jasper in the shadow world.

My family and I were always on the road as our assignments didn't stop at one territory but we worked all over the world.

My twin Amber Rose Jasper, and mostly called Rosa. I know, it is more feminine than mine but it suited her because she was the softer one of the two of us. She loved books and admired art while I loved boxing and admired weapons. She knew any information about all the creatures in our world so she used reason when she is in a fight but I knew every different way to kill any creature in our world so I used psychology and good weapons in the battle field. We were very different but also very close. She was my other half, my weakness and strength. I used to train her and keep an eye on her so she can be safe because if any harm touches my sister I'll go mad. Our father used to say 'Every half can finish the other but you two were created to add perfection to each other' and truly we were a perfect team, always together. My parents created a team as well, but only in the hard assignments we go the four of us together.

I woke up that morning as usual and walked towards Rosa's bed, I shook her shoulder gently first but got the normal response

Rosa: - Just a few seconds Can...

Emilya: - I told you a thousand times to call me Emilya!!!! You make me feel like a boy with that name!!

Rosa: - But you like it when we call you 'Can'

Emilya: - That's in different situations. Now wake up!!!

Rosa: - NO. It's almost dawn now, I want to sleep!!!!!!!!

Emilya: - No sleep, Mom and Dad said that we must pack our stuff fast to go.

Rosa [Still sleepy]: - But we are packed... I mean our clothes are always packed. For the love of god, we came here two days ago.

Emilya: - And we finished our job. Now wake up.

She ignored me boldly but she knew I don't give up just like that. I went silently to the bathroom and filled a huge container with cold water then walked to her bedside. My eyes scanned her sleepy face pitifully before I splashed her with the water from head to toes. She jerked out of her sleep screaming and running out of her cold wet bed like a mad woman.

Rosa: - You crazy creature!!!!!! You Monster!!! Do you want to kill me??

Emilya: - At least I didn't use my gun, yet.

I teased her as she run in every direction shivering from cold. 

------------------------------------------------------ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

This was the first chapter, the fun will come so fast [Uhmm, In the next one]

Please, Vote and comment....  Support this story and give it a chance, please....

Love you...

My facebook account; https://www.facebook.com/ibtihel.labidi.12

--Tahoula