•truth or dare•

(miya's p.o.v)
It's been a week since I moved in with Kate. I've been hanging out with Debbie and Carl a lot. Carl has been flirting a lot as well, but I think it'll wear off sooner or later and Kate took Debbie and me out shopping. I got so much stuff! I feel so free.

Kate has to work today until 6:30pm so, I'll be hanging out with Debbie at the public pool. I decided to wear the new bikini I bought at Target. The top was black, turquoise, and a very light blue and the bottoms were all black. I thought it was really cute. Then, I decided to wear the large jacket that Carl gave me. It was black and white. He said he wore it back in his "White Boy Carl" days, whatever that means.

When I finished getting dressed, I ran over to Debbie's and just walked in.

"Debbie," I called out for her.

"Up here," she called back from upstairs. I ran up the steps and peeked in her room. She was putting her hair up in a ponytail.

"You ready," I asked her. She finished putting her hair up and nodded.

"Hey, is it cool if Carl comes," she asked me.

"Uh, yeah," I replied. Yes! Carl is coming! I wonder what his reaction with be when he sees me in my bikini.

"Hey, baby," Carl said walking up from behind me. I sarcastically chuckled and turned around hoping he would notice I was wearing his jacket. "Aye, you're wearing my 'White Boy Carl' jacket." I laughed, not replying.

"Stop flirting with Miya and let's go," Debbie said looping her arm around mine. We started walking out the door and to the pool. Carl pulled me back and put his arm around me.

"You miss me last night," he asked.

I rolled my eyes, "No." He put his hand on his heart.

"Ouch," he said, "Hey, you wanna go out tonight."

My heart started to race and I could feel the butterflies in my stomache go crazy. I bit my lip, "Maybe. Where and with who?"

"To a party, with me, obviously," he said smirking at me.

"Hm... I'll think about it," I said jokingly. I know what you're thinking, if I like him why don't I just say yes? Well, I love playing hard to get, it's fun. Especially with Carl.

"Okay, just let me know on the walk back," he said rubbing his finger under my chin. I tried not to blush, but I failed.

When we got to the pool, I pulled out a lounge chair. I took off Carl's jacket and layed down on the chair.

"Damn, girl," he said to me, "You look good in that bikini." I smirked and he pulled a chair over next to mine. "Want me to rub lotion on your back?" He raised his eyebrows.

"No thanks, I think I want that guy to do it," I pointed at a cute guy on the other side of the pool, hoping to make Carl jealous.

"Oh, he's cute," Debbie said. We laughed together. I looked over at Carl and he had a serious look on his face. I made a kissy face at him and he rolled his eyes. I closed my eyes and started to relax. Until, I felt hands slide under my legs and behind my back. I instantly opened my eyes as Carl picked me up and threw me into the pool. I came up from under water and took a deep breathe.

"Carl," I yelled. He and Debbie both laughed at me. Then, Carl jumped in, causing a huge splash. I wiped the water off my face as he came up from under the water. "You suck," I said to him trying not to laugh.

"And you swallow," he replied. I rolled my eyes and started to get out of the pool until he pulled me by my waist.

"Carl, let go," I said.

"Not until you say yes to that date," he said.

"Fine, God just let me go," he let me go and I got out of the pool.

"Wear something sexy," he said winking at me. I rolled my eyes and sat back down.

"Damn, he really likes you," Debbie said to me.

"No, he just likes to flirt," I insured her.

"Miya, are you blind? He totally likes you. He's never acted this way around any girl ever."

I smiled sort of, "Really?"

"Yes, girl." She laughed and I laughed with her. "Skank."

"What," I asked confused thinking she was calling me a skank.

"Not you," she said, "Her." She pointed to a blonde haired girl. Really skinny, wearing something only a hooker would wear. I made a distgusted face.

"Who is that," I asked her.

"Holly," she said in a disgusted tone.

Holly called Carl's name. He swam over to her and started saying something to him. I started to get a little jealous.

"Ugh, that bitch is not going to get in your way," Debbie said. "Hey, Carl come here." Carl got out of the pool and walked over to us.

"What do you want," he said.

"Wanna play truth or dare," Debbie asked.

"Wha-" Debbie interrupted Carl.

"Truth or dare," she asked him.

"Dare, I guess," he replied shrugging.

"Okay, I dare you to kiss Miya... And slip in the tongue," she dared him. A smirk formed on his lips. My heart stared racing as he grabbed my face with both of his hands and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back and his tongue pressed against mine as well. I felt sparks burst everywhere in my body. We both pulled away at the same time and stared into eachother's eyes for a moment.

"Sorry, Holly. Carl has a girlfriend," Debbie yelled out at a volume where everyone could hear.

"What, Debbie," I whispered to her.

"Just go with it," Debbie whispered back. I sighed an irritated sigh and layed my head back on the lounge chair. I looked back at Carl and saw that he was still staring at me.

"I don't know about you but... I felt sparks," he said, making me softly smile as I nodded my head yes.

Thank you, Debbie.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry this is a really shitty chapter but i really wanted to update, haha.