•polariods•

(carl's p.o.v)

I'm relaxing in Miya's room while she takes a shower. She had pictures taken from her polariod decorating her room. Some were of her with Debbie, Ian, Lip, Fiona, Liam, Kate. But, most of them are with me, which makes me smile.

As I stared at a picture she took of us in the mirror, my phone started vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out and answered the call, not checking to see who it was.

"Carl Gallagher," a deep voice on the other line asked.

"Uh, yes," I answered, confused.

"Hello, this is Sgt. Peters. I'm calling to tell you we need you back here sooner than June." I almost shit my pants when he said that.

"Uh, y-yes, yes sir. How much sooner," I tried to stay as polite as possible.

"March," my eyes almost buldged out of my head. It's almost February. I don't have barely anytime with Miya.

"Is there anyway I can be there a little later?"

"No, sir. Are you going to be able to make it?" Do I really want to do this? Do I really want to leave the only good thing that has happened to me, the love of my life, her, Miya? "Mr. Gallagher," Sgt. Peters said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Y-yes, I will be there, sir," I answered.

"Great, thank you for your time, Mr. Gallagher," and with that Sgt. Peters hung up.

I shut off my phone and threw it on the bed.

"Hey, babe," Miya calls out from the bathroom.

"Yeah," I answer as she cracks the door open.

"Can you hand me my towel," she gave me a sweet smile. I picked up her towel
off the bed and handed it to her through the door. "Thanks."

"No problem," she began to close the door, but I stopped her. "Wait."

"What," she scrunched her eyebrows together.

"I want a kiss," I said, shrugging.

"You can get a kiss when I'm finished." I groaned and let her finish getting dressed. It took her about 5 minutes and then she opened the door, "You can come in now."

I jumped up and ran into the bathroom.

Should I tell her about the phone call and get it over with or should I wait? I'll just wait.

I gave her a peck on the lips.

"That's all you wanted? A peck on the lips," she plugged in her blow dryer.

"Yeah, for now," I shrugged and watched her blow dry her hair. Once she finished, she put a little bit of mascara on and walked out of the bathroom. I followed her as she picked up her boots and put them on.

"Ready," I asked as she stood back up.

"Yup," she replied grabbing her jacket and heading out the door. "Kate, I'll be back in the morning."

"Use protection," Kate said from the living room.

Miya rolled her eyes and walked out the house, I followed. As we stepped out of her yard, Lip looked like he was walking in the yard. He made eye contact with Miya and it got awkward really quick.

"You going inside," she asked him, zipping up her jacket.

"Uh, yeah," he scratched the back of his neck.

"Okay, um... she's on the couch, watching TV," he nodded his head and awkwardly walked passed us and into the house.

I opened the passenger door to my car and let Miya in. Then, I got in on the driver side.

"So, uh, are they fucking or something," I asked Miya as I turned the ignition.

She just shrugged and we both burst out laughing.

•••

I pulled up to a huge house. I looked back down at the GPS on my phone to make sure I was at the right adress.

"Okay," I said, " You ready to party?"

"Hell yeah," she said as we both got out of the car. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and we walked up to the house. The music was blasting.

"Oh, shit. Look who it is," a disgusting, familiar voice said as we walked up the porch.

"Go to hell, Ash," Miya said. We continued to walk into the house, but Ash got in the way.

"Where you two going," he asks, holding his arms out, a beer in one hand.

"Inside. Now, I suggest you move unless you wanna get knocked on your ass again," I said, my arm still around Miya.

"By who," he steps closer and I let go of Miya, pushing her behind me.

"Me, asshole."

"Oh, my God. Seriously, we haven't been here for five minutes. Back off, Ash," Miya said, as she grabbed my hand, pushed Ash to the side, and walked into the house, dragging me behind her.

I've got to admit, that kind of turned me on.

"I'm gonna go get a beer, you want one," she asks.

"Yeah. Thanks babe," I gave her a kiss on the cheek and sat down on the couch. I layed my head back and closed my eyes. Hopefully I won't have to fight anyone tonight.

•••

It's been an hour since Miya went to get us a beer and I've been looking everywhere for her. I don't know if she left or what.

I walked back into the kitchen and saw one of her friends, Kelsie, by the sink smoking a blunt.

"Kelsie, hey. Have you seen Miya," I asked her.

"Yeah, I saw her like an hour ago. She, like, disappeared or some shit," she said. I nodded my head.

"Thanks, Kels," I said walking out the kitchen. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed her number. It rang for what felt like hours, but she never picked up. I cursed under my breathe and decided to just go home. Maybe she wasn't feeling good and left or something.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for not posting in like forever and this sucks really bad.

It's about to get real intense guys.