•broken heart•

(carl's p.o.v)

I texted Miya and told her to meet me at the park at 2:30 pm. It was currently 2:28 pm.

"Carl," I heard a familiar voice from behind me call my name. I turned around to see a light skinned, curly haired girl. None other than Dominique. "Hey," she said awkwardly.

"Oh, hi," I turned back around and tried to keep an eye out for Miya.

Dominique sat down on the bench next to me. "I haven't seen you around in awhile," she looked to the ground and fumbled with her hands.

"You think I would just crawl back after what you did," I said harshly.

Her smile faded and a guilty look formed on her face. "I never meant to hurt you Carl. It's just-"

"It's just your a lying, cheating slut. Right," she shrugged at what I said.

"I was. But, I've changed. I was actually just thinking of you. And I wanted to ask, would want to start dating again?"

I rolled my eyes, "Dominique, I'm see-" I was interrupted when she smashed her lips against mine. She tried to slip in her tongue but I pushed her off. "What the fuck, Dominique?!"

"What," she asked innocently.

"I'm fucking seeing someone. I don't want to get back together with you," I said getting up.

"Oh, come on, Carl," she tried to grab my hand but I jerked it away.

"Jesus Christ, can't you take a hint," I stormed off and checked my phone. 2:38 pm. I dialed Miya's number to tell her I wanted to meet somewhere else.

There were two rings and then it went to voicemail. What the hell? Is she declining my calls, I thought to myself. I tried again and the same thing happened. So, I decided to go to her house.

(miya's p.o.v)

I finally reached the house and ran in the door. When I got inside Kate was on the phone. She turned around and saw me crying.

"Holy shit, Mi," she said rushing over to me. "What the hell happened." Before she could reach me, I ran upstairs. I'm so humiliated. Did I really believe that he felt those feelings for me? How could I be so stupid?

When I got to my room I slammed the door shut and locked it. I jumped on my bed and stuffed my face into my pillow.

"Mi? Mi, what's wrong? Let me in," I heard Kate call from the hallway.

"Just go away, please," I called to her. I didn't hear anything else for a moment and then footsteps going down the stairs.

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I picked it up and looked to see who was calling me. It was Carl. I declined the call and set it down.

Just a few seconds later, my phone started vibrating again. Sighing, I picked my phone up and, again, declined the call.

Who was that girl he was with? Was he cheating on me or her or what? Did he tell me to meet him at the park to break up with me? I have so many questions that I need answered.

I heard loud footsteps reaching my room and a loud knock on my bedroom door.

"Miya, it's me. Let me in," Carl said. "Why were you declining my calls? What happened?"

"Fuck you," I yelled. "Go the fuck away."

"Miya what the hell did I do? Are... Are you on your period or something," God he's so clueless.

"Just leave, asshole," I said annoyed.

"I'm not leaving until you talk to me."

I just ignored him... Until, he started singing Look At Me by XXXTENACION.

"Can't keep my dick in my pants, aye. My bitch don't want me no more," he sang. I tried my best not to laugh but it was no use. A loud giggle escaped my lips. Carl always knows how to make me laugh when I'm upset. "I knew I could get you to laugh. Now, let me in."

I rolled my eyes and got up wiping the smeared make up from under my eyes.

I unlocked the door and when he saw me, he softly smiled. I just glared at him and layed back down on my bed.

"What's wrong, babe," he sat down next me and rubbed my back.

"You're a fucking cheater," I mumbled.

"The fuck are you talking about, Mi," he asked confused.

"I saw you locking lips with some other girl, asshole. You know exactly what I'm talking about," I snapped at him.

"Shit, you saw that?"

"No, Carl. I'm just making it up," I said sarcastically.

"Look, she kissed me. Her name is Dominique. We used to go out and then she cheated on me and got gonorrhea. She wanted to get back together with me. I tried to tell her that I was seeing someone, but she didn't let me finish my sentence," he explained. "I'm sorry, Mi." He layed his head on my shoulder.

"How do I know you're telling the truth," I turned my head and stared into his eyes.

"Because I love you and I would never to do anything to hurt you. And... I got you these," he pulled out a box of chocolates from behind his back. He smirked and kissed my cheek.

"You're so cheesy," I said, grabbing the chocolates from his hands.

"I'm only like that with you," he winked. I rolled my eyes and opened up the box. I picked one out and bit into it. It tasted like a snickers, but a more classy... If that makes sense? "So, by you eating those... Does that mean I'm forgiven?"

I put on a fake thinking face and thought for a moment, "Hmm, I guess." I took another bite of the chocolate.

Carl opened his mouth and I gave him the rest of the chocolate. He put his arm around me kissed my lips. "I'm so lucky," he said with the biggest smile on his face.

----------------------------------------------

Omg this is so cheesy it's cringe worthy. lol don't forget to vote and comment.

love you guys xoxo