•snitching bitch•

(miya's p.o.v)

After Carl got caught beating the shit out of Ash, we were taken to the principal's office. The principal suspended Carl and me for a week and Ash for 3 days.

Honestly, I'm confused as to why I got suspended longer than Ash. I really didn't do anything. Someone must've said that I was the cause for the fight or that I started it or something.

As I was walking out of school to go back home that day, I heard a lot of whispers. I heard a group of girls say something like, "I saw Dom talking to the principal just before he stormed into the cafeteria and broke up the fight." I also heard another group of girls say, "I heard Dom was jealous of the new girl, so she told the principal it was her fault."

I don't know if they're telling the truth. But, if they are, I only have one question; who the hell is Dom?

"Miya. Earth to Miya," Debbie snapped her fingers in front of my face, breaking me away from my thoughts.

"Sorry. I guess I was deep into thought," I looked back down at my science notebook.

"Okay, well stop thinking and start working. This spanish project is due tomorrow. Mrs. Grey said I had to bring your part of the project in or you'll get an F for the whole thing," Debbie told me.

"What's the point," I started, "I'm probably failing all of my other classes, anyways."

"No, you're not," she got into her book bag and pulled out a whole bunch of books. As a matter of fact, a whole bunch of my books. "I brought all of your work for you so you wouldn't fail anything."

I smiled at the fact that she cared enough to actually bring my work home to me.

"Wow, thanks, Debs. That's really thoughtful of you," I said, sweetly.

"Anytime, I just don't want to see you like the rest of the girls at that school. Like how I am; knocked up and stupid."

I gave her a sincere smile and pulled her into a hug. "You're not stupid, Debbie."

God, what would I do without my Debbie Gallagher, I thought to myself.

"Okay, let's stop being mushy and get back to work," Debbie said, pulling away.

I quietly laughed and started working on my project again.

•••

"Alright, I am finally finished," I set my last piece of work down and looked at my phone. It read 11:20 pm. "Good Lord, I've been doing homework since 3:30, give or take that break I had for dinner."

"Hey, that's a good thing. I'll take all of your work to your teachers tomorrow," she grabbed all of my books and put them in her bag.

"Thanks, Debs, really. It means a lot that you'd do this for me," I thanked her once more.

"It's all good. Hey, when is your sister leaving for her trip to L.A.?"

"Early Saturday morning," I answered. "Why?"

"We should throw a party," she suggested.

Right after she said that, her bedroom door flew open, startling the both of us.

"Did I hear something about a party," Carl asked, coming into the room and jumping on the bed next to me.

"Maybe," Debbie answered, crossing her arms.

Carl rested his head on my shoulder. When I looked over to him he lifted his head up and pressed his lips against mine. When he pulled away I smiled and kissed him once more.

"Ew, can you guys not when I'm in the same room," Debbie snapped in disgust. Carl laid his head on my lap and I leaned back on the wall, stroking my hands through his hair.

"So, what's this talk about a party," Carl asked, intrigued.

"Debbie thinks we should throw a party Saturday night since I'll have the house all to myself," I explained.

"And there will be no idiots allowed, Carl," when she said this I laughed.

"Hey, it's not a party without Carl Gallagher," he said sitting up and grabbing my hand. "Let's go to bed."

"Okey-dokey," I said getting up as Carl started out the door. "I'll see you in the morning, Debs." She waved and we closed her bedroom door behind us as we left the room.

"Lip and Ian aren't home," Carl said with a huge smirk on his face.

"Yeah, so," I shrugged.

"So..." he didn't finish his sentence before he turned around to face me. He bit his lower lip and picked me up by my thighs. He carried me into his room and softly tossed me on his bed as he jumped on top and started to kiss me.

He slipped his hand under my shirt and started to slide up. I pushed his hand back down to my waist.

"Carl, I don't think I want to have sex yet," I admitted, slightly embarrassed.

"What do you mean? You make sexual sounds and jokes all the time," he said confused.

"Yeah, but that's just for fun. I want my first time to be special," I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him once more before sitting up on the bed.

"I understand, Mi. I'm sorry if I-"

"Carl, it's okay." I softly smiled at him. "Hey, there's something I wanted to talk to you about."

He set his back against the wall.

"What is it," he asked concerned.

"The day we got suspended, I overheard some girls saying that some person named Dom told the principal it was my fault the fight started. I just wanted to know if you knew who this Dom person was."

He sighed loudly and laid his head back on the wall. "Son of a bitch," he muttered.

"What," I became confused. Was there something I was missing?

"You know that girl that tried to kiss me at the park, Dominique," I nodded my head remembering that day and how hurt I was when I thought he was cheating on me.

He just stared at me and without saying anything it all clicked. Every little detail. Dominique must've found out that Carl was dating me and got extremely jealous.

"That snitching bitch."

----------------------------------------------

hey guys!! expect some drama in these next couple of chapters. I'm really excited i want to write all day until i run out of ideas of what to write ugh! lol hope you guys had/have a good day.

love you guys xoxo