CHAPTER 38- INSECURITY AND CONFESSION

Umaira sat by the pool staring into the pool. Her mind reminiscing Siham and Mehran in one room. They must be together in one room even now, she thought sadly. They must be talking, chatting, or perhaps making love, the thought made her more feel more depress. She sighed and blinked back her tears, she is about to leave when her phone rang. A small smile appeared on her lips reading Ibrahim's name flash on her mobile screen.

'Hello!' Umaira said, her voice hoarse.

'Hey love, are you fine? You sound sad.' Ibrahim asked concerned. Umaira smiled sadly. She wanted to say so many things but a tight lump formed in her throat prevented her to speak. She kept silent and nodded.

'I am fine.' She croaked after a while.

'You don't sound like. You know what, **** business I am coming to you.' Ibrahim said

'Relax, Relax. Hold your horses. I am fine. You needn't worry and definitely don't **** your business.' Umaira giggled.

'Okay! But first tell me you are fine. 100%' Ibrahim seem to have relax a little.

'I am fine, Baba. Now, I am 100% fine.' Umaira chuckled. She felt lighter and wanted to talk more with Ibrahim but was disappointed when someone called Ibrahim for a meeting and he had to bid her an early good bye. Umaira once again felt lonely.

************************

'Mehran darling!' Mehran groaned inwardly as he heard Siham's sweet voice from inside the bathroom. He ignored her and focused on reading his newspaper, his legs stretched front, one resting over the other. A while later, he sniffed a strong aroma of lavender and he looked over his newspaper. His eyes widened seeing Siham standing, her hip leaning against the bathroom door. She looked very seductive dressed in his white shirt that reached her mid-thigh. She had taken a bath again as she was wet, the shirt clung to the places that were still wet. First few buttons of her shirt open giving him a peek of her cleavage. Her hair is also slightly wet and is tied in a bun. She smiled at him, she has gotten his attention.

'How am I looking, honey?' she stood in front of him.

'Fine!' Mehran said dryly and turned his attention back to his paper. Siham pressed her lips. She looked at him for few seconds before smirking. She pulled the paper out from his grip and smiled.

'What?' Mehran said annoyed. He is totally not in the mood and Siham is doing nothing but annoy him further. She smiled and stared directly into his eyes, she opened her hair. Her long tresses unfolded and neatly fell at her back. Mehran kept looking blankly at her. Usually, at this point Mehran gets into the mood even if he wasn't but strangely not tonight.

'Siham...' Mehran said as she climbed on the bed and began unbuttoning her shirt.

'Shh...' she said and placed her index finger on his lips. She leaned forward and goes to kiss him on his lips. Mehran turned his head. No matter what he is not having the heart to continue. Every time he felt the desire built, his mind goes to Umaira and he can't come close to Siham.

'I missed you so much, darling.' She said seductively and began kissing his neck. Mehran squeezed his eyes tight. He separated their frames as a thought comes to him, 'How was your fashion tour? You came early? Tell me everything.' He said attempting to divert her mind. But nothing seemed to work, Siham was adamant. She crawled onto his lap.

'I will tell you everything.' She said and placed his one palm on her thigh and one on her face. Mehran watched as she moved his palm from her face to her neck, towards her cleavage. But before she could push his hand inside her shirt, Mehran picked her up. Siham smirked thinking she has won in seducing him. But to her surprise Mehran made her sit on the bed and stood up. 'I need some fresh air. Sorry, business stress.' Mehran said adjusting his Tee. Siham looked on disappointed as he walked away. Not once did he turn around, he knew if he looked back then on seeing her face he would feel guilty and fall weak.