𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒

Aurelia Cromwell is a curious girl. More often than not, her curiosity gets the best of her and causes her to get into sticky situations. And it's her curiosity that leads her to move Paris with her favorite aunt and uncle, Karsh and Ileana Orsino, and her cousin, Aleksei Cromwell. There, she will experience life from an entirely different perspective as the four bond together as the completely mundane Piper family. Yet, it is important that they keep a low profile. No one needs to know that this small family are, in fact, supernatural creatures. But hiding their true nature from everyone is a lot harder than it seems.

And it only gets harder when Klaus Mikaelson struts into town.

Everyone knows that one way or another, the Mikaelsons will find a way to involve those around them in whatever family drama they're having at the moment. So, the Pipers plan on ignoring the Original and continuing to live their lives as they normally have. But Aurelia's curiosity gets the better of her as it always does, leading her to ask questions. And these questions are ones that can only be answered by Klaus Mikaelson himself.

As the two went on this journey of knowledge and education together, they both learned things that they never believed to be true. As time went on, the bond between Aurelia and Klaus only grew stronger. And it was a bond that many people desperately tried to break.

Years pass before Aurelia realizes that the world isn't what she knew. With strange things happening in the town known as Mystic Falls, Aurelia tries to figure out her place in the world. But the answer to the question is something that Klaus has known all along - her place is by his side.

Slowly, Aurelia and Klaus realize that their bond wasn't something that just "happened." The stars didn't align by chance. It was
FATED.

THE CAST !

lily collins ,
𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 (𝐏𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑)
(pronounced "aw-ray-lee-ah")
✩ the lost !

lily collins , 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 (𝐏𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑)(pronounced "aw-ray-lee-ah") ✩ the lost !

joseph morgan ,
𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
✩ the broken !

joseph morgan , 𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 ✩ the broken !