Chapter 1: The Beginning Of A New Book

It Hadn't been minuets since that specific dream. It hadn't been minuets, hours, days, or even months. No it had been years and Noodle was now 25, she had just gotten up at about 7:00 AM and dragged her tired body down the hall to the kitchen to satisfy her dying hunger. Soon 2-D, Murdoc, and Russel entered the dirty kitchen as well for a bit of breakfast. There was not one word spoken that boring morning as the entire band knew that Gorillaz was slowly going down hill.

There had been no sign of the boogie man since the horrible nightmare and obviously no sign of (Y/N). Noodle sits on the cold seats that accompanied the kitchen counter to eat her cereal while the boys sat on the couch, watching TV and eating their breakfast. Noodle then walks over to the front door and grabs her big, warm, brown coat. "Where you goin' Lov?" 2-D asks putting his spoon back in his cereal bowl. "To grab a smoke." Noodle plainly responds with, she grabs the door knob and leaves, slamming the door shut to get out of the messy house.

As the door slams 2-D flinches,"Scared of a little door?" Murdoc questions and giggles. "No!" 2-D defensively announces and Russel begins to giggle as well. Noodle steps off the Wecome mat of the Gorillaz Apartment. She steps on the hard grey cement and proceeds to the driveway, walking past the STYLO. 'I can't take the STYLO, I need to get out more' Noodle thought. The wind blew her hair out of her face, the weather outside was very cold. She kept her head down and continued down the street to the gas station.

And This Is The Beginning Of a New Book

Shoutout Time!!!!

So, To Begin, Shoutout to my new followers which include:

UnderFell_is_Love

2dsgorillazgirl

brickisboss

RainbowUnisaur

nscott144

Midnight-Cheshire

Horror_Outlit

Jeremy_Is_Lemon_God

GorillazLoverArthur

CassiaArthur

Liv

Dat One Fujoshi

I_am_fangirl_trash_So_what :P