Chapter 11: Jonathan Is....Different

The car Door shuts fully and Murdoc rolls off back towards the house.  You pull up to the house, expecting either Jonathan gone, a disaster, or both.

       As you pull up to the house the car's smooth motion gently arrives in the driveway, Murdoc slams on the break. "I thought ya said this would be his last day here Noodle!" Murdoc said trying not to yell at Noodle as he looks back at her. "This will be his last night I Swear!" Noodle replied urgently.

     "Ok then" Murdoc replied with a raspy voice, turning back in his seat. Noodle left the car and opened the car door for you to exit. You scooted yourself across the seats to the open door and as you got out Noodle informed you that she would try and talk Jonathan into letting you sleep in her room.

     You smiled at the thought of not being in Jonathan's presence. The band excites the car and walkes over to the front door as Murdoc locked the Stylo. You approached the door and noticed Jonathan was no where in sight.

     Lets be honest here, you really didn't care. You shrugged it off and 2-D approached the front door with the keys. He opened the door and entered with you, Noodle, Murdoc, and Russel following behind him. A short amount of steps in and you notice 2-D stop and look into the living room.

     You looked into the living room as well to see Jonathan eating chips on the couch. "Hey guys! Home already?" he asked as you all entered the house. You looked over your shoulder to see a furious look on Murdoc's face. "H-h-how did yew g-get in?" 2-D asked a bit scared.

     Jonathan looked down at his bag of chips and folded the bag up to put them away. He got up off the couch and went to the kitchen to put them back, ignoring 2-D's question. Murdoc, being Murdoc, stormed off back to his room due to Jonathan in general.

     "I got you your groceries" Jonathan said to Noodle as he put the chips away. "Wow.........thanks Jonathan..." Noodle said awkwardly. 2-D and Russel walked to their rooms and quietly discussed Jonathan's unnatural actions.

     "Your all set aren't you (Y/N)?" Noodle asked and then fast walked back to her room to get out of the weird situation. You stood there astounded that Noodle had just left you with Jonathan even though she had told you she would try to get you to sleep in her room as she knew you were uncomfortable.

     "So...go get ready, lets go to bed" Jonathan said in a husky voice. "k" you said and basically jogged to the bathroom to change and just get it over with. You cringed as you walked back to "bed".

     As you arrived Jonathan walked past you,"I gotta go to the bathroom, see you in a bit" he said winking. You smiled at him then turned your head slowly away from him and your facial expression became complete and utter disgust.

     You sat on the couch and waited Jonathan's return.

~~To Noodle as your waiting~~
     Noodle fell on her bed and stayed there, as she was disappointed in her actions of leaving you. 'Shit!' she yelled in her head,'(Y/N) is supposed to sleep in here tonight' she cursed at herself and jumped out of her bed to get you.

     Noodle arrived at the couch and saw you with your head down. "(Y/N)?" she asked with concern. You looked up to see her smiling down on you.

~~Back to (Y/N)~~
     "Hey" you said silently,"Come on lets go sleep in my room" she said with a smile. You got up and started to follow Noodle as she lead you down the hallway. "Hey I gotta tell Jonathan, where is he?" Noodle asked you. "He said he was going to the bathroom" you responded and Noodle nodded, leading you both to the bathroom.

     As you both approached the bathroom you noticed the door was cracked open and the light was on. Noodle had obviously noticed this as well as she got down lower and began to creep towards the light of the bathroom.

     She arrived at the door and peeked in only to nudge you about 30 seconds later. You peaked in as well and what you saw took you back. You saw Jonathan...but it wasn't Jonathan. You could see his body but his skin was melting off as black ooze was pouring from his mouth, eyes, and nose.

     As you watched this, Noodle watched as well. You both looked up at his reflection in the mirror and he was smiling at himself devilishly. He seemed to notice a prescience as he turned around and faced yourself and Noodle while the black tar like substance was melting his eyes away.

     The door flung open without him even touching it and yourself and Noodle stood up quickly and watched his every moves while he watched yours. No one made a movement for an entire minuet when he placed his hand behind his back and pulled out a gas mask.

     He vanished into black smoke and all the lights in the Gorillaz apartment went out. 'He's the Boogie Man' you thought.

     ❤How about 20 votes and the next chapter will be posted❤

   Shoutout to my most recent followers ❤
skilletfann
CatastrophicChaos
Gdemon56
Lee_Mcfuck-you
Whoviangirl234
Psycho_Batman
and
savetheartistwriter