Chapter 7: Humanz

Noodle turns her head and attention to outside, noticing theirs someone standing in front of her.  "Hey Noodle, got time to talk about (Y/N)?" Jonathan asks.

     Noodle looks back inside to the boys then looks back towards Jonathan.  "Uh...Y-Y-Yeah" Noodle stutters and stands to the side to give Jonathan space to come in.  Jonathan walks in the looks around.  He walks over to the couch and sits down, taking off his jacket and waiting for Noodle to come talk to him.

     Noodle places her big coat back and walks to the other side of the couch and sits down.  Noodle looks to the boys, telling them to leave with a glare and they walk upstairs.  "So what's up?" Noodle asks Jonathan after she turns her head back to face him.  "I just wanted to know if (Y/N) and I could maybe come over tomorrow and maybe spend the night." Jonathan states.

     "Oh my gosh, Of Corse!"  Noodle says excitedly.  "Ok, well what should we do tomorrow?" Jonatan asks,"Maybe we can get Ice Cream!  The whole band, and yourself.  This is gonna be SO fun!  Thank You So Much Jonathan!!" Noodle states in Japanese.  "Hahahaha Your welcome Noodle" Jonathan stands up and grabs his coat, puts it on, and opens the front door to leave.

     As he walks away from the apartment he smiles and waves as he walks down the street.  Noodle smiles and waves back at him and closes the door,"Bloody 'ell Noodle!  Why didn't you ask him about that disappearing act he keeps pullin'?!" Murdoc loudly questions.

     "Oh shoot!" Noodle says, realizing she had let the excitement of seeing (Y/N) blind her.  Noodle reaches for the front door and rips it open, she jumps out to the drive way but he was already gone.  "He's Gone!" 2-D and Russell say at the same time.  "That's not normal Noodle, even if you guys were in the war at a young age.  It's just not possible to disappear into thin air!" Murdoc explains to Noodle.

     "It's ok Mudz, we are seeing Jonathan and (Y/N) tomorrow, we can ask him then!" Noodle says joyfully as she re-enters  the apartment.  Noodle goes straight to her room and goes to bed as the three boys work on the singing section of their new songs for their new album.

     *Back To (Y/N)*

     You lay in bed, realizing you had been laying their all day, waiting for Jonathan to come back as he promised.  You fell asleep and woke up the next morning to Peaceful Morning Music.

The Walking Dead X Reader is Coming VERY soon