CHAPTER 13: The Escape

I been gone for A long time but the CryClub is back, Lets Get It with this New Chapter!!!!!!!!!!!

'Your stupid (Y/N), what are you doing still in here? Stop making so much damn noise and find a way out before the Boogie Man takes your new family' you thought motivating yourself.

You get off the warm carpet of Noodles bedroom and shine your flashlight around the room for a way to get out. 'If the door won't even dent then i'll have to find another way' you tell yourself. You shine the flashlight on the ground with every step you take so you won't trip and fall. You stand still and look around,'Hmmm...no windows'. You flash the bright light on the ceiling and walls just in case, your searching for any chance to escape this room and save your family from the monster that is Jonathan.

"A vent" you whisper as you see the small openings in the side of the wall. You hop onto Noodles bed to get a better reach for it. 'Ugh, of corse it has screws' you say to yourself, dramatically rolling your eyes. "Oh Noodle," you begin to whisper as you reach down to her pillow,"I know you to well". You lift her pillow and shine the flashlight down on the empty spot. Oh wait, its not empty. Your blinded for a second by the glare the flashlight makes off the 2 sharp blades Noodle had kept under her pillow for safety.

You take both and use the end of one to un-screw the vent. You take the top piece of the vent off and surprisingly you can fit! (Its one of those big vents for really old buildings). You jump off the bed and grab a box to stand on so you can easily crawl in. You place the box on the bed and try to balance yourself on top of it.

You grab the wall with your left hand, place the flashlight in your mouth, and your right hand on the bottom of the vent. It feels moist and dirty, you take your hand out to inspect it. Your entire hand is grey with dust, you have a disgusted look but decide to gloss over it and place your hand inside again. You put your weight on your hand as you lift yourself in the vent shaft.

With your flashlight in your mouth to light the way, you been to crawl in the vent to the other side. To your surprise, the vent did not have any twists or turns. Instead it lead you right out to what looked like the hallway outside Noodles bedroom. You turn yourself around and place your foot on the vent, you kick it and it falls right off. You scoot to the edge of the vent and hop out of the warm moist area into the hallway.

You swiftly land and grab the flashlight from your mouth to shine it down both sides of the hallway to check if anything is there. The hallway seems creepier than it were has been, you don't know if its because your alone or if its because you know something not of this world is after you.

 The hallway seems creepier than it were has been, you don't know if its because your alone or if its because you know something not of this world is after you

You turn it off while you look down to see the dark outline of both blades with you. You begin to hear faint sounds from down one of the sides of the hallway. With your flashlight off, you crouch down, completely still, so you can listen to where it is coming from.

'It's coming from where Noodle left to' you think to your self and quietly take off down the hallway.

Another short chapter to keep you on the edge of your seat!! ;)

Holy Shit...IT'S SHOUTOUT TIME!!

SHOUT

OUT

TOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

ForeverFallers

hadenhasnoSANITY

eyelessjackie2002

noodlesan2004

MinaDaVampire

insane_jay_wolf

Gorillazforlife2456

Winter Yetter

ReallyRowdyReindeer

SmoshFan2016

KellenBurrows

antisocialVale

Queeniesunny44

J_Lettuce (I love you for not being female and still reading this book (Heart Emoji))

ShakeThatBrassss

Acheronian-Flower (I love you so much!! Your comment makes me want to write a third book. Please read my The Walking Dead X Reader book, I need your comments in my life!!)

Thethreegaytwinkies

@Mercutihoe_ (Happy late B-Day!!!)

shy_wolf52

smog-lil-blueberry (Awwww...I'm in your favorites??)

CreepLover

ReadingRoesBud

Plandaclover

Teammewmers

Deathrose2016 (I fucking love you, your crazy on the support)

SHEMURR_boiii

Raptor_Alpha1

XxKitanabossxX

icey4605

SirCookieCat

and misssuisida169

Thank You All and if you have recently followed me then your name will be in the next chapter trust me!!