Chapter 8: Lets Meet

*back to (Y/N)*

     You lay in bed, realizing you had been laying there all day, waiting for Jonathan to come back as he promised.  You fell asleep and woke up the next morning to peaceful morning music.

~Although yourself and Noodle were in different areas, you both woke up with smiles on your faces.~
     You woke up facing the white ceiling with a goofy smile on your face.  You sit up from the comfy bed and hear faint morning music that you've always dreamed of waking up too.  As you sit at the edge of the bed you notice a pile of folded cloths on the ground across the room.  You hop off the bed, walk over to the cloths, and bend down to pick them up.

     Upon picking up the cloths a card fell to the ground.  To bent down and picked it up,'~To My Sweetheart~' it read.  You gave he card a blank stare and lifted your hand up into the air to throw it back on the ground when suddenly realizing how kind he has been so far, even if he is a bit weird or sketchy with an off feeling.

     You walk back to the bed and toss the folded cloths as well as the card on the bed.  You start to unfold the cloths and the outfit that you were assuming Jonathan had picked out for you wasn't that bad.
~~Outfit For The Day~~

     You get dressed and look at yourself in the mirror, spinning around and dusting off your dress as if there was something on it

     You get dressed and look at yourself in the mirror, spinning around and dusting off your dress as if there was something on it.  You hear a slight creak and look over to face the bedroom door.  "Hey!" Jonathan greets you with a smile,"You look amazing, and I love your makeup sweetheart!" he says with a smile.  'Makeup?' you thought,'I don't even have any makeup let alone know how to apply it'.  After your short thoughts you look over back to the mirror, you realize you now have make up on.

     'What in the world is going on?' you questioned looking down at the carpet floor.  "You ready to see Noodle?" Jonathan asks you.  You look up, nod, and walk over to him.  He open the door fully to a hallway.  'Weird.' you thought.  "Hold on." Jonathan states as he pulls out his phone and dials a number.  "Hey Noodle!  Its Jonathan!" he says with a smile.  "Get Ice Cream?  That sounds great!  Oh yes im sure (Y/N) still loves sweets!  Ok Bye Bye now!" Jonathan says before hanging up on the other person and placing the phone back in his pants pocket.

     "Well" he says looking down at you with a smile.  "Lets go see our friend!" he says.  Jonathan puts his elbow out twords you, signaling you to lock arms with him. You do so, you don't want to do anything that might stop you from seeing Noodle.

     You both walk down the hallway, at the end of the hallway is a single wooden door.  You both start taking steps and you hear the patter of your feet colliding with the wooden floor.  As you make your way down the hallway you notice there are no doors leading to any other rooms.

     You get to the end of the hallway and Jonathan opens the door for you.  You walk out side and put up your arm up in order to partially block the sun from your sight.  As your eyes adjust you look around.  You haven't been outside in years as you knew and you loved smelling the fresh air.

     You were on a side walk with the street in front of you with cars sometimes riding past you.  You turn around to face Jonathan and you look at the house, the house looked like a normal house from the outside,'That's so F***ing weird.' you thought as Jonathan shut the door behind him and locked it.

     He walked up to you and extended his elbow twords you once again.  You locked arms with him and walked a little ways down the street twords the Ice Cream shop.  Upon arriving you and Jonathan saw a black Stylo pull up in the parking lot.

     As the car pulled up you obviously did not recognize it at all but got a positive feeling from it and started tearing up at the sight uncontrollably.  'What's going on?' you asked yourself,'I don't cry.' you started trying to wipe your cheeks from the fallen tears.

     The car came to a hard stop and the back door opened.  A girl your age literally fell out of the car but caught herself before hitting the ground and ran twords you weakly with tears falling from her eyes.  The weird thought of beautiful tears popped into your mind while watching her a bit confused. 

     As the woman arrived half way to you, you knew exactly who it was.  You open your arms and she fell into them, 2-D came up behind you and held you as Murdoc did the same, the other band members couldn't help treating you as one of their own, they all got the weird sensation that they knew you.  Russel came seconds later, hugging you and picking you up.  You had never felt so loved in your life as you did in that moment.

     Noodle and 2-D backed off you as you still had Murdoc hugging you and Russel standing in front of you, holding both your shoulders and examining you.  You blushed and had the same goofy smile on as you did this morning.

  You suddenly felt the arms hugging you get pulled from you, ruining the moment.

Shoutout to my new followers!!!!!!❤❤❤❤

wolfgirlisshy, bultaoureune_yoongs, eommaseokijn, WitchOfSpaceJade, memo_trash_queen, and DEMONGOAT666