Ch. 14: Death?

Honestly my favorite chapter throughout this entire series, P.S. It gets very scary but its also pretty funny. 😂

Good Luck Surviving (Y/N)!!❤️

'It's coming from where Noodle left to' you think to your self and quietly take off down the hallway.

You approach the end of the hallway and slow your pace down. You stop and peak around the corner into the living room for any dark outlines of anyone. You don't see any movement so you turn on your flashlight. The light scans the dark room and nothing is seen.

You back up slowly to go down the other way of the hallway. As your doing this you feel the warmth of something directly behind you. You turn around quickly and shine your flashlight in the eyes of whatever it is. "Ahhhhh!" you hear from the victim. Whoever it is falls on the floor and shields there eyes, you aim the flashlight down to the ground so you can see who it is.

"Russel!!" you say, placing the flashlight on the ground facing you, and bending down to his aid. "(Y/N)!" he says with excitement after noticing who you are,"I thought I lost you!". You bend down and hug his face, giving him all the happiness in the world and taking the fear from him.

In your warm embrace you feel something wet on your hands. With your eyes closed and a smile on your face, you begin to slightly laugh as you ask,"Are you crying Russ?". Astonishingly you did not get a response. "Russ?" you question again and lift yourself up to see him. You see red, there's blood on your hands. You lift your hands up to our face for further inspection.

You look down to Russ's face and his eyes are slowly being forcefully pushed back into his head, crushing the Temporal Lobe of his brain. Thick burgundy blood gushes from behind his pure white eyes and slithers down the side of his face.

"Russ" you manage squeak out as salty tears rim your eyes. You stay strong and place your hand on your flashlight, about to pick it up when you hear faint laughing. You look up and find the Boogie Man staring down on you with a huge grin broken out across his face.

He disappears and Russel's body flyies down the hallway. You reach out to him but its pointless. You grab your flashlight and stand up, running down the hallway after Russel. You soar past Noodles room, judging by the flashlights fast side to side motion as your running, you notice you are approaching the end of the hallway.

You can't stop yourself in time and turn to the left, hitting your shoulder against the wall. You look straight ahead into the next corridor you are prepared to run down in order to find Noodle, 2-D, Murdoc, and Russel but in the midst of catching your breath you aim the flashlight down the corridor to see a black figure.

Like something out of P.T. or Paranormal Activity

     Whatever it is stands there, swaying malevolently

Whatever it is stands there, swaying malevolently. You catch your breath and stand up straight, holding your ground and letting it know that whatever happens, your going to get past it and nothing is going to stop you.

It lifts up its right foot and takes a step towards you. You stand confused but ready for anything. It begins to full-on run towards you at the speed of the fastest runner in the world. As it gets closer you stand in your same position, ready.

It gets about arms distance from you and opens its mouth inhumanly. You ignore this and knock it the fuck out with your flashlight. One swing over the head and it hits the floor. You hop over its body, and sprint down the hallway in search of everyone else.

You slow your pace down as you approach the stairs leading up to the 2nd level. You look up to the top of the stair case before running up. Good thing you did because the boogie man was waiting above. You place your foot on the first step, preparing to charge the monster with everything you have when suddenly the stairs begin to rattle and screeching can be heard from inside of them.

You take your foot off and the faces of millions of fury rodents begin to chew through the stairs. "Rats" you say and take a couple steps back, looking up to the boogie man. "Why Are You Doing This Jonathan?!" you ask him.

The boogie man breaths heavily through the gas mask and walks away, somewhere upstairs. "(Y/N)-Chan!?" someone (assuming Noodle) yells from the direction the Boogie man had left to. "Noodle?! 2-D?! Murdoc?! I'm coming!!" you inform them.

You look back to the Rat infested stair case, you throw your flashlight to the top, and you back down the hallway to get a running start. You run towards the rats and hop to the wall then onto the 2nd floor of the building. You face plant into the rug at the top but at least you made it. "Ouch..." you say sarcastically and get up, carrying your flashlight with you as well.

You begin your search for everyone else again and come across a room, the only room the Boogie Man could have gone into that was in the direction that he went. You place your hand on the door knob and take a deep breath.

"Let's do this"

This chapter was insane, ya'll already should know from my Wake Up Gorillaz X Reader Book that the endings to my books always have a twist. Next Chapter should be the last one. I hope you love it so far!!

Shout Out Tooooooooooooo...

Leonaloaf

Idfc_Becky

starsinmytea

Shayna_Holmes

Fandom5hxxCC

AlisionHatters  (Love the last name btw)

@user68505601  (for reading my The Walking Dead book and my Gorillaz Series)

||Daddy_Kinks||

siriusly-emala-black

jobeanjokingly

LifutakingKnifu

and

FANTASIAGAMER

for following