Chapter 4: When I Left You

Authors Note: Dis is Spoopy

"Of course I Have." he says, looking straight into Noodles eyes. "She's with me currently."

Noodle pushes past Jonathan and looks around outside then turns to face him. "Well where is she?" Noodle asks. "Maybe I can come inside and we can talk about it?" he says to Noodle. "I'm sorry, I'm focused on (Y/N) right now. If I let you In can we catch up and talk about (Y/N)? I just want her to be safe." Noodle states as she goes back to the front door.

"Of course she's safe." Jonathan says as Noodle jesters for him to come inside. "Ugh who is it?" Murdoc says wearing only a towel and coming into Jonathan's view. "We'll talk about it inside." Noodle tells Murdoc. "Well, come in!"

"Wait...I have something for you Noodle, let me get it" Jonathan states awkwardly and speed walks around Noodle's apartment building. 'That's a little odd' Noodle thinks,'We just reunited after so many years yet he has something for me? He didn't even know I existed until now. Wait, where is he going?'

Noodle runs around her apartment building to where he was and he had disappeared. A couple seconds out of sight and he's gone. Again... "Oh did I scare him off?" Murdoc asks jokingly as Noodle returns to the front door stunned.

Noodle stops right next to Murdoc and looks at him dead in the eye,"...He's gone..."

*(Y/N)'s Point Of View, the day you were taken*

You had just gotten back from a drill with the rest of the kids. You all jogged up the grassy hill and the entire group of kids split up into two big groups as you all arrived at two separate buildings. The bunkers.

Half the kids went to the right building of bunkers while you, Noodle and the rest of the kids went to the left building. You were the first in line and you opened the door to a room full of bunk beds. You walked down the isle in the middle, separating the bunk beds and you picked one of the beds in the middle. You climbed to the top bunk and looked down on the other kids as they all went to pick their beds.

You saw Noodle after she entered the room and she locked eyes with you and smiled. She walked over to the bed left of you and jumped up to the top bunk to met you. You looked across to her and high fived her, as the bunk beds were in arms reach of each other. She high fived back and you both lye down.

You fell asleep and then woke up again, at about 3:00 in the morning. You looked over at Noodle and found that she was awake as well, looking at you with fright and terror plastered on her little face. Still laying on your soft pillow you looked at her oddly but quickly got the gist that she wasn't looking at you. She was looking at something very close to you, behind you perhaps.

You turned to lay on your back so you could get at least a glimpse of whatever it was. You knew it would have had to been terrifying to get someone like Noodle so riled up like that, but surly you could handle it right? Being Mr.Kyuzo's secret weapon and all.

Once you were fully on your back you saw in the corner of your eye, to the right was a black mass about an inch away from your bed. It rises up and floats over you. You were terrified to move as it slowly made it's way above you. You put your hand a little ways above you to keep it from touching you, even though you knew your hand would have no affect on it.

It suddenly plummeted extremely fast down on your small figure as if it had swallowed you whole. "(Y/N)!!" was the only thing you heard last as the black mist took you away and faded into nothing. Noodle started crying and she noticed you and the mist were gone. She had also noticed everyone in the bunker had woken up due to the screaming but Noodle was to shook up to notice. She saw something move in the corner of the room and she looked up, the Boogieman standing in the corner of the room watching her.

The lights turned on quickly and he was gone. "What the hell happened!?" A man said in Japanese and entered the room, (also the cause of the lights turning on).

Needless to say, Noodle had gotten in trouble for waking up the bunker and you had never been seen again. You were never their to witness Mr.Kyuzo killing the children, you were never their to get into a box for safety, and you certainly didn't get to witness your best friend grow up into the wonderful woman she is today.

*End of (Y/N)'s Point Of View and end of chapter*

!!!!!!!!!~I think i have decide that this book with end with 10 chapters~!!!!!!!!