Chapter 12: She left me...

Mmk im back im back, WE OUT HERE!! LETS GET IT!!!!😂😂

He vanished into black smoke and all the lights in the Gorillaz apartment went out. 'He's the Boogie Man' you thought.

    Noodle turns to you and you look right back at her,"He's back" she says to you in Japanese. "Come ON!!" Noodle yells, grabbing your arm, and dragging you to an unknown location down the hall and a couple turns away. A short while later, you both arrive at a room with a flower drawn on the door, Noodle's room? "What are we doing here? Our family could be dead! We need to find the others." you say, yelling at Noodle in a whisper tone. "Shhhh...Just come on" Noodle calmly responds and drags you inside.

    As you enter the dark room, Noodle lets go of you and you trip over something and fall on the soft bed. Through the darkness you follow the outline of Noodle as she throws you a flashlight. "Take this" she says to you and grabs herself one as well. You turn it on and you see Noodle swiftly exiting the room. You jump up from the bed and rush over to the door as it shuts behind her and locks, leaving you in her room alone. "Noodle where are you going? What are you doing? Open the door!" you shout to the other side, hoping she's still there to listen.

    "I can't lose you again Raven-chan" you hear from the other side before Noodle starts to sniffle. You now hear the sniffles and whines of your best friend fade down the hallway. "Noodle Please!... Noodle!! Noodle!!!" you start to yell and bang on the door, begging for her to open it. You stop as there is no use.

    You turned and planted your back on the door, sliding down the hard wood to end in a sitting position. You sobbed for about 30 seconds then lifted your fist, banging on the door for the last time in a fit of anger. You stood up and faced your flashlight towards the space where you had just punched. Not even a dent was left. "I thought this was a wooden door...oh wait, it's Noodles room...no wonder" you thought out loud in a sad tone.

    'Your stupid (Y/N), what are you doing still in here? Stop making so much damn noise and find a way out before the Boogie Man takes your new family' you thought motivating yourself.

Sorry, short chapter I know. I just haven't posted in a while and I wanted to post another chapter to satisfy your needs ;)

Well here are the (more than 20) amazing new people I got to shout out for following me...

BubblegumStelle
hetaliaisasin69     (Thank you for the support last update)
Arrow-girl03
DontTellDave (I won't, I got you homie)
JourdanWoody
Kelbell1968
sarahfirethedragon
ablackmoonchild
Roes4247
Wolfeyyy
AstronomicStars   (Look at da top)
momoboboluv123
IkoReads488
Mareyth3killerAGC
Broken_But_Not_Lost  (Same)
rabid_totoro (I love Totoro, you got my respect)
ramenglowmanic
destiel117
Katy_Tranoyhive
quitlit99
2DsLongJeans     (I really Love the support Homie)
Melissa_Lucifer_
ourramenking    (All hail the Ramen king!!)
And
Rainulu

I don't normally do shout outs for support any more but these people are just crazy on the support and I love them for it as well ❤❤❤❤

SukoshiErufu
hetaliaisasin69
2DsLongJeans
and
Maxine-Caulfield1245

Now with all these shout outs out of the way I would REALLY appreciate if you told me...2D or Murdoc?

             ❤😂2D OR MURDOC????? PICK THEN COMMENT 😂❤