Prologue

Prologue

In this generation, if you're beautiful you will get the people's attention and interest on you. Sa panahon ngayon, ganda ang puhunan at kapag hindi ka naman kagandahan ay wala nang pakelam sa'yo ang mga tao. Ang malala pa doon ay puro kalaitan ang makukuha mo sa kanila. Kapag hindi ka maganda, hindi ka nila pupuriin kahit anong ganda ng ugali mo, 'pag hindi ka maganda taob ka.

They say, being beautiful is a blessing from above, as what I believe, we are all God's creation kaya anong masama kung hindi ka maganda o something like that?

Iniisip naman ng iba na kapag maganda ka, wala kang utak—I mean, bobo ka—something like that. Minsan sa ibang tao, mas mahalaga ang talino kaysa sa ganda and that's what I agreed on. You can be beautiful enough to show them that you are, there are many possible way, you just have to show it. Be confident and true to yourself.

On my view, I don't want to be any one's eye candy. Hindi ko kailangan ng atensyon nila, hindi ko kailangan mabuhay na lagi na lang pinupuri at ang worst pa doon ay walang magawa ang ibang tao kundi ang siraan ka.

I became the girl who I don't want to be.

They labeled me as the most beautiful girl in the world. For everyone, for most of the girls, it is a privilege that no one can be ashamed of. They say that I'm truly young, beautiful enough to exist in this world. They said, I might not be beautiful when they see me in person but they got stopped and literally stared at me for minutes.

They were too furious on my existence that most of them wants me gone.

Akala nila masaya na tawagin kang pinakamaganda sa lahat ng babae, they even called me the perfect girl. Inakala nilang madali para sa akin na dalhin ang titulong iyon dahil in the first place naman, kahit hindi ko dalhin iyon sila pa rin ang nagpapangalan sa akin.

Kilala ako sa tawag na iyon. Hindi nila alam na sana hindi na lang naimbento ang mga salitang iyon.

Everything happened to me, they thought was a fairytale dream that could live for a lifetime. When in fact, it became the worst nightmare happened in my life. I just wanted to live who I am, without the label, without the camera's, without people eyeing on me.

I exist to their life, when I wanted to live on my own.

They don't know what life has gotten to me, my life wasn't perfect, all of this was a crap! I'm not the girl they supposed to be, they should get rid of it.

Not every girl in this world live in perfections, they might see that I'm the perfect girl. Well I guess, there's just imperfections of being perfect.

Don't wish to become like me 'cause I regret being the girl who I am today.