Chapter 12

"Mmm...." I snuggle furthur into the pillow I was using, wrapping my arms around it. This had to be the most comfortable and firm body pillow in the history of body pillows.

Wait a minute...I don't own a body pillow...WTF!?

I shot up, spinning around with wide eyes to see exactly what-or who- this pillow-impersonator was. 

"Morning love." 

Klaus was sitting against the wall behind my bed, resting against my pillows and smiling at me with the most adorable smile I had ever seen, looking like a gift from every god anybody had ever heard of. Like he was the Greek Adonis of beds or something (then again where else would you want an Adonis? *wink wink*).

....and here I was with bed head, sleep breath, most likely drool on my chin, and just staring at him blankely.

"How'd you get in my bed?" 

He chuckles, sitting up slightly, "Darling while you're wonderfully brilliant, you are a bit slow in the morning aren't you?"

I tilt my head back as I look at him, eyes and eyebrows twisting strangely as I think. He laughs a bit more at my expression and I narrow my eyes at him. 

"OH!" My eyes go wide as I remember and I hop up and down slightly a few times as my arm shoots out, pointing at his face, "OH OH OH!"

He laughs, "Oh indeed..."

I jump forward and give him a kiss. After a few long seconds I pull away and mutter, "Oh."

He grins at me, "Well that was...exciting."

I nod, "Yes it was. Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to coin a phrase from Twilight." I jump off the bed, "I need a human moment." 

As I turned and walked towards the bathroom, he groaned, "Sweetheart, do me a favor and never mention that horror of a book again!"

I just laughed and pointed to my bookshelf, "They're all right there if you wish to read them." I wink before going into the bathroom and locking the door.

I turn on the water in the shower and undress before getting in. As I let the warm water cover my muscles I can't help but to grin. I was with Klaus-like....officially! 

Is it official? ...He told me he loved me and we've kissed SEVERAL times...but technically he never asked me out! UGH! now I'm just confused...Oh strawberry!

I picked up the strawberry cented body wash and began to clean myself. I'd just bring it up later, somehow do it without being awkward.

Yeah, like thats gonna happen! No way you can't be awkward about that. -shut up!- -no you shut up! I'm right!- -nu-uh!- -yuh-huh!-

"Oh god, I'm going insane...." I mutter to myself, shaking my head. I quickly finish showering and get out, drying off. I freeze as I wrap my towel around myself. I had totally forgotten to bring clothes into the bathroom with me.

"Fuck!" I say.

"You alright?" 

I jump at the sound of Klaus' voice on the other side of the door. I hadn't said it very loudly, but of course he'd heard me with that freaky super hearing thing of his...

"Um yea! I just uh...I need you to go lie on my bed, on your stomach!"

I hear him laugh, "uh...what?"

"Yeah, Yeah! I need you lie down, on your stomach, and cover your head with a pillow!" 

"That's an...odd request."