Chapter 16

*A/N: Before I begin the chapter I would just like to say thank you SO much to all the beautiful comments I've been getting :) It really makes me so incredibly happy to see them. Also it's an awesome feeling to see that just after about 2 hours of being posted i have around 70-90 reads :) Thank you all SO much for reading this and everything. It makes it worth it to see every number on that reading/vote/comments count. :) Also sorry about this being a short chapter...*

Begin Chapter 16.

~Third Person POV~

Elijah stood silently to the side of the room as he watched the horror play out. His lip curled slightly in distaste as another heart hit the ground, staining their vintage persian rug that much redder. It was already soaked in blood.

The Eldest of the Originals would have stepped in and stopped the rampage but he knew it was no use. After all the last time he did this, just last night actually, he had received screams in the face and a snapped neck. He rolled his neck slightly, discomforted at the thought.

"Oh I'm sorry. Did that hurt? WELL MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU WON'T QUESTION MY ORDERS!!!! NO GO!" 

Elijah waited while his younger brother finished roaring in the face of a terrified hybrid. It was only once the young male had left that he approached Niklaus.

"2 more dead. We're going to have to find more people if you keep ripping their hearts out." Elijah sighs as he looks down at the bodys that were presently gracing his parlor's floor.

Klaus spun around to face Elijah, furry in his golden eyes. It seemed he never changed his face back to the more civil expression anymore. He was always the hybrid, ready to kill, ready to hunt.

"Don't you start chiding me now Elijah." He growled, "I will do what I see fit. It's been 6 days! SIX! We should have found her by now! I have people in every damn state searching for her! WHERE IS SHE!?" 

Klaus turned and smashed his fist into the wall, the plaster and sheetrock crumbling to the ground easily under his touch. He stopped, his back to Elijah and head hung low as he took a couple of deep breaths. 

Elijah's eyebrows furrowed as he watched his younger brother's wounded form. This was new. For the past almost week he had been angry, stiff, and violent now he just looked...broken.

"I can't take this Elijah." 

Klaus' voice was quiet and full of despair, "I have no idea where she is...I have no idea if she's even alive!"

Elijah hurried forward and embraced his brother, "She is alive! Have faith brother! You will find her, we will find her!"

Klaus took a deep breath before looking up at his brother and nodding. He straightened his form and Elijah released him. Klaus nodded again. "I'll find her...And then I'll kill the ones who took her and every person they've ever met."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Clarabella sat, strapped into the chair, with her head hanging low. Anybody who saw her couldn't get a glimpse of her face because of her hair but her once beautiful face was a sad sight now. Covered in bruises, slashes, and blood she looked like she had been through hell. And that she had.

"Lunch time darlin'." A voice says and the girl weakly lifts her head to meet the eyes of the man walking into the room. He heald a tray with one slice of bread and half a cup of water. 

She didn't say anything as he fed her, too weak to throw any insult at him or turn away. The bread was at least two weeks stale but it was the only thing she had so she swallowed as he put it in her mouth. Nothing had been this easy the first couple of days.

"I swear when I get out of this chair I'm going to fuck up your ugly asses so bad." She growled and the vampires around her just laughed. 

"Good luck with that sugarcube." One of them said before he brought his hand down, stabbing a railroad spike through the girls hand, shoving it through the chair as well, pinning her hand there. The scream of agony only lasted a second or two before she regained herself, gritting her teeth. She hated to let herself cry or scream but this was too much. She whimpered in her throat and groaned through her teeth as tears burned her eyes.

"Fuck...you." She managed to grit out. 

"Only if your offering." The same man smiled at her. The sick grin was wiped away as she spit in his face. The next thing she knew another railroad spike was run through her other hand.

She screamed and slammed her foot against the ground, trying to control her pain but to no avail. 

"Her legs are getting loose again, tie her up better next time." the shortest of the men snapped at the only blonde one who nodded quickly before going to her feet to tighten the chains around her leg until she felt it pressing hard enough to bruise the bone. She just grit her teeth, glaring straight ahead of her at the camera. She didn't know why they set a video camera infront of her but they had and she'd taken to staring straight into the lense when trying to calm herself down.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" She let out with another scream as one of the men tore out the railroad spike from her left hand. 

He shoved it back in to another scream before he replied, "Old friends of Klaus...that's all you need to know."

And the last thing Clarabella remembered of that day was a metal pipe swinging towards her face.

"How long have I been here?" Clarabella asks, her voice weak and raspy from the screams that had torn through her throat.

"Nearly a week. Gotta say sugarcube, you've lasted pretty well! 'specially since you've got that nasty thing about not being healed with vampire blood. Good thing we caught that early, or else the fun might already be over." he winked before standing up from his crouch beside her. "Though I'm kinda disappointed in your boyfriend. No sign of him yet. Maybe we should send a little message."

With this he walked over to the video camera and checked it. He grinned when he saw the red light was still flashing, meaning it was recording. "Perfect...Can't wait to see that son of a bitch's face when he gets sight of your pretty face...well used to be pretty anyway." he winked at her again before leaving the room.

Not once this week had Clarabella asked why they hadn't killed her yet. Before, she might have asked for death, this torture was a hundred times worse than it, but she couldn't anymore. Not when she knew that Niklaus' life was tethered to her own. She was going to live, if only to save him. Even if it ment decades more of this. She didn't care. She wouldn't relent.

Clarabella took a deep breath and flexed her fingers, wincing when the muscles inside of her hand rubbed against the railroad spikes that were still lodged in her hands after all this time, keeping them pinned to the arms of the chair.

He said he was sending a message to Klaus when he checked the camera...so this must be for him, the recording. She didn't know if it was live or not but if it was, that meant Klaus had been getting a weeklong livestream of her torture. Maybe he was watching right now. She hoped he hadn't seen her tortured...but wanted him to be watching right now. If this was to him, she wanted to tell him something.

Mustering up her strength she said, trying to be loud enough to be caught by the camera, "Stay Away...the only reason they're doing this is to get to you. Don't let them win...just please...don't get yourself hurt. I love you Klaus." She blinked as exhausted was starting to take over, making her dizzy, "I love you...."