Chapter 17. The Ten Things Niklaus Mikaelson Doesn't Do.

"The ten things Niklaus Mikaelson doesn't do."

"What did she say?" William, the seeming leader of the group asks the short guy named Paul.

"I don't know. Hit her again." 

William shrugged and bashed the metal pipe into Clarabella's back. They had taken her from her chair and hung her in the middle of the room by animal traps around her wrists. They had been careful not to break her main vein as they couldn't heal her with blood.

She groaned at the pain and bent backwards, her toes barely managed to touch the ground. She grit her teeth.

"Hey! Repeat what you just said Darlin'." William said.

So she repeated it, "The Ten things that Niklaus Mikaelson doesn't do." 

They laughed, "Well number one on that list is he doesn't come to save his girl. After all it's been 8 days. Guess you're just not as important as we thought."

"Sure are fun though." Paul put in as he grabbed a knife and slowly started to cut across the back of her heel. She screamed but just as the sound was about to die out she began to laugh.

"I think we've finally made her snap." William puts in as she continues to laugh, her head hanging down and the tears salting her lips as they slide across them.

"He doesn't give up."

"There's your number 1." Paul says before stabbing her in her shoulder.

"MMM!" She keeps her mouth shut, turning the scream into a grunt, "He doesn't take sympathy."

"Well girl I'm really sympathizing for you." William said sarcastically as he pushed a nail through the top of her ear slowly.

She pushed out through her gritted teeth, "Also, he doesn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Thanks, I've been meaning to get that pierced."

Paul laughs and taps her on the head with the pipe, "She really has lost it hasn't she?"

"Niklaus Mikaelson doesn't hug. It's too touchy feely..." I mumble as they wrap a chain around me, each taking an end. This was one of their favorite things to do. They each pulled on it and I gasped in pain as the chain started to cut through me. They stopped right after seeing the blood start to seep through my already torn and bloody shirt.

"How many is that?"

"4! Come on Paul, keep up!" William said with a grin. "Go ahead, bitch, I wanna hear this."

"He doesn't take shit from anybody." I snap and, even though it hurt like a bitch and ripped the skin on my wrist through the animal trap, I lifted my leg, wrapped it around the chain and swung, the chain ripping out of Paul's hand and swinging around to slap William across the face.

He yelled out in pain and when he looked up the skin across his cheekbone was split open. "Why you little whore!" 

"What'cha gonna do? Torture me?" I muttered with a small smirk. I looked to the camera. "He doesn't lose his charm, no matter the situation." I winked at the camera, just incase he'd end up seeing this.

"He doesn't tolerate betrayal." I add as William grips my hair, ripping my head back and taking his knife, cutting a line across my throat deep enough to cut the skin but not so deep as to break any arteries.

"That's 7. Lucky Number." He growls and gives me 7 quick, shallow stabs in the side. I hiss through my teeth and close my eyes tightly. It's silent for a minute or two besides my whimpering but I look up.

"He doesn't read Twilight."

"Huh?" They both say at the same time with a dumb look on their faces.

"He never backs away from a chance to show that he's the Alpha Male. Cause he is, you're all beneath him. His little bitches." I spit at them and Paul backhands me across the face. 

I laugh and spit out a mouthful of blood. 

"And Number Ten? He never leaves those who cross him alive. I can't wait to see your bodies rotting on the floor." 

*This was just a little thing that came to me and I had to write it. I don't know why and I don't know where it came from xD But don't worry this isn't going to be the last chapter I write for a bit, the next one is coming EXTREMELY soon...like maybe even tonight...lol. But yea, hope you guys like this little filler chapter I came up with.*

Love You All,

Julia