Chapter 26: Revealed

Klaus ended up dying twice before Bonnie could finally complete the spell and heal his wounds. I sat on the couch in his room with Rebekah as he sat in bad, sipping on a blood bag. He was extremely weak. 

Bonnie came walking back into the room with the Salvatore brothers behind her. She left after casting the spell, saying she would come back after retrieving her grimoire.

"So, she killed Klaus?" Damon asks, looking over at where I was sitting, "I like her even more. Sorry I tried to kill you, I guess you're more useful alive." he grinned at me but frowned when I didn't react, just continued to stare straight ahead. "So she really is insane then?" he walked over and tapped me on the side of the head.

Klaus sat up quickly, looking angry but Rebekah shot up and pushed him back down, "You're weak Nik. Just calm down."

"Just don't touch her." he growled at Damon.

Damon raised an eyebrow, "She killed you. And you're mad about me tapping her on the head?"

"She didn't kill me." Klaus snapped, "Well alright, she did, but it wasn't her."

"Not following." Stefan speaks up.

"Somebody is controlling Clarabella." Bonnie says.

"Is that why you told Elena the dinner was cancelled? You didn't want her to see Bella like that?" Stefan asks and Bonnie nods.

"Yup. And I know that Clara is still in there because occasionally she'll come through, hallucinating. That's why she stabbed Klaus. Something is hiding her inside her own body and then controlling her actions. I just need to find a spell to tell me who."

At this my head snaps towards her and now my stare is focused on her, I wasn't blinking, just staring.

"Well that isn't creepy." Damon mutters sarcastically.

"I don't really think the person controlling her wants to be found out." Stefan mutters.

"Doesn't matter." Bonnie says, "Whoever is doing this is dangerous and powerful."

"More powerful than you'll ever be Bennett."

They all stare at me in shock as I start speaking. It wasn't me controlling my mouth and I could feel the dark entity shoving onto me, the voice was like 5 different voices combined. An extremely deep voice, a mid-toned man's voice, my voice, a woman's voice, and an extremely high voice. 

"I take back my earlier comment. That was creepy." Damon says.

"Do you honestly think that you can defeat me Bonnie? And besides, why would you want to? Niklaus is an abomination, and the only reason I am here, is to destroy him. It would be your betrayal to nature to try and stop me." 

"And who are you to try to destroy me?" Klaus growled, his voice still scratchy from being stabbed through the throat, "Tell me your name, coward!"

A spine-shivering laugh comes through my lips, "Now why would I do that? After all the game would be over."

Klaus looks at her in shock. I give another laugh, "Yes...I know everything about you and Clarabella. From the moment you met, all of it. I have to say the girl is not very bright. Falling for you so easily. Though I do suppose it wasn't her fault. She was merely serving her purpose in life...the purpose of ending your eternity of ruthlessness. I have to say, she is quite brave though. It'll be a shame to see her dead."

Klaus began to get up again but was shoved right back down by his sister, "You can't do anything Nik! It's in Bella's body. The only way to get rid of them is to kill Bella and we all know that is NOT happening."

Klaus falls back into the pillows, scowling at me, "I will find a way to kill you...and believe me. It will be fantastic."

"Oh but to do that, you'd have to kill your beloved. Of course that would kill you, so I do not mind if you would like to try." A smirk graces my lips. 

"Why do you hide behind her face?" Rebekah asks, narrowing her eyes at me, "Why not show your own? ...Unless you can't."

"Dead witches are, after all, just as irritating as living ones. No offense Bonnie." Klaus smirks before glaring back over at me, "So perhaps you aren't showing yourself because you're dead. You hate me, I'd say there's a fair chance I'm the one to have killed you."

"Well maybe the crazy bitch should have stayed properly dead." I grumble and everyone is shocked as it comes out my own voice. Me included. That's when I realized that as long as the entity wanted to speak, it couldn't keep me from doing the same.

(I'll now put the Entity's voice in italics :3)

"Be quiet girl!"

"Oh shut up bitch! This is my mouth!" I snap, "I have taken so much shit from you and if I wanna talk, them I'm gonna talk! And from now on, if I want to eat a freakin' sandwich, I'M GOING TO EAT A FREAKIN' SANDWICH!"

"I still have control over you Clarabella, I could kill you at any moment if I so pleased."

"What is with all the paranormal activity crap going on around here?" Damon grumbles, staring with wide eyes.

"Well then I guess I had better talk while I still can. Klaus? I love you....I am so sorry for ever hurting you but don't you worry. I will not be pushed around anymore, I'm fighting it. I'm fighting it hard. I'm not some toy to be played by this witch-bitch whore."

He grins, "And that's why I love you..."

"EVERYBODY STOP TALKING!" 

"I believe that's what we want you to do."

SHUT UP! One more sentence comes out of your mouth and I will not hesitate to pull your heart out with your own hands!

The voice is now in my head and I answer back the same way: I don't believe you. If you wanted to, you already would have. 

I furrow my eyebrows, the voice was different. It was no longer the creepy entity voice. It was a woman's.

DO NOT CROS ME ANYMORE! MY SON WILL NOT GO ON LIVING AND YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO KILL HIM!

Son...

As I realize this I feel my ability to speak being pulled away and I quickly shout, "IT'S ESTHER!"

*A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!! :O Klaus' mommy just won't stop trying to kill him...how rude! Hope you guys liked the chapter and AGAIN I am so sorry for the typos, I read through it like twice before I post to fix them but I have just been HORRIBLE at typing lately and I don't know what's up...*

Love you all,

Julia