8

Welcome to the eighth chapter! If you've made it this far, it means the second half of the last chapter was better than the first, and you wanna continue to read about the lives of Tay and Eric.

Or you're just here for an amazing cake. Well, you know how it goes, I have to address the people who didn't vote and the people who did, so if you didn't vote, you get broccoli

 Well, you know how it goes, I have to address the people who didn't vote and the people who did, so if you didn't vote, you get broccoli

Now whoever did vote, you get an amazing cake

The things I do for you.

By the way, after the last chapter, a flood of new readers and nice comments came into my notifications! I'm very, very happy that you've all come to read my horrible book! *group hug*

We had quite a long chapter last time, a good amount happened, especially for our heroine. I'm sure you want to see what she was thinking? It won't be like what Eric was thinking last time, that was really bad, it took too long. Instead, we're going to see a brief overview of what she was thinking throughout the day, and then spend a little more time on the kiss. That makes sense right?

Okay, let's hop right in!
-------------------------------------------------

Tay's POV

I had an amazing time with Eric yesterday. I was surprised when he showed up, but it was a lot of fun revisiting all the places I used to love to go as a child.

The way the night ended, that was a completely different thing. I was totally expecting a kiss on the forehead like he loves to give me, but instead I got one on the lips? I had to take a second after he left to get my heart restarted! His lips were so soft and gentle, I nearly melted in his arms. I was dazed when I entered the house, and couldn't stop thinking about him. I mean, I've barely stopped thinking about him since the day I fell in his arms, but now it's ten times worse. I even dreamed of him when I fell asleep, which is kind of creepy in my book, but I didn't even care.

On Sunday I woke up to the smell of waffles, which my surprisingly grown up brother always makes on Sundays. He's only in fifth grade, and he does most of the cooking in the house. We should send him to one of those kid baking competition shows, he would win.