10

Welcome to the tenth chapter! If you've made it this far, that means you've Come back after the unbearably long pause in between chapters. I had to go back to the last chapter to see what the promise was from last time but now I have it here and ready to go.

The evil bear that will force you to kill all your friends for the ones who didn't vote:

And for the lovely people who did vote, here's the sweet bunny:

If you didn't get the obscure reference last time, you definitely will now! And of you still don't, I'm a crazy person who spends way too much time alone on the internet

Now that's we've cleared that up, let's get back to the story. Last time we saw Tay, she was in quite the pinch during school spirit week. (Heh, I like to think I'm funny) she was protected by the Great and powerful Eric Kennedy for the first part of the morning, but now in first period, she's become the not so proud owner of a few new red arm welts. Of course, there's no doubt that a certain big tall strong guy would be upset about this arrangement, especially considering the recent interest he had taken in our main character. First period is almost over by this time, so you'll have to stay tuned to find what happens next!

----------------------------------------------------

I cautiously step out of the math room, suddenly regretting the short sleeves I decided to wear today. Damn warm weather!

The teacher stopped me for a quick minute to talk to me about why I'm doing so poorly in his class,he recommended I get a tutor and then sends me off on my way.

The classroom is empty by now but the hallway is bustling. I don't even make it half way out the door before my face is pushed up against a soft, warm, muscular chest. And I don't even have time to react to the chest I'm against before my left arm is raised above my head and there is a loud roar that halts every movement in the hallway.

I look up slowly and cautiously at the face of the one and only person who could freeze such a commotion so easily. Its Eric Kennedy of course. And he is smoldering.

When I say smoldering, I mean it in more than one way. For one, he is radiating the same boiling anger that he was when that one kid Ryan was talking to me, only about 1000 times stronger. Besides that, he looks hot. Like insanely attractively hot, in the most intense way possible.