12

Welcome to the twelveth chapter! If you've made it this far, you should gimme a suggestion of what music I should listen to! Seriously, I'm getting tired of the same old stuff, I need a change of scenery.

I'm the last chapter I promised a puppy. Little did I know there would be way to many different kinds to choose from. Eventually I decided.

Wait, thats the one for the people who didn't vote

Wait, thats the one for the people who didn't vote. Let me try again.

If you voted, that puppy is all yours!

So in the last chapter, we learned all about the after school routine that the lovebirds follow. We also found out what Eric actually did to the kids that pinched his kitten. What a crazy story, now we get to see what Tay thinks of it.

Alright, let's go ahead and start.

——————————————————

After I heard that Eric did to those kids that pinched me, I was completely, shocked not to mention a little more intimidated than I was previously. I can't believe he has so much control over a person that he can make them get naked at the snap of his fingers. Can you imagine if Eric commanded me to get undressed?

I had questions, but I kept them to myself for now. Emily, on the other hand wanted to give Eric all of her questions. Unfortunately the lunch bell cut her off.

After lunch, Eric accompanied me to history class, which he didn't have with me. After this class, we have English as our last period together from which he would take me home.

We didn't make it to history. Instead, we heard a loud squeal from somewhere behind us. Eric let go of my hand and we both turned around. There was a small, pale skinned, dark haired girl running this way at full speed.

"ERRIIIIICCC" the girl bellowed, taking a running leap and landing right in his arms, thanks to his quick reflexes.

The way the girl engulfed Eric in a hug had me feeling a little big sick. A small gurgle in my stomach, nothing much.

It took entirely too long for Eric to separate their bodies. (at least 6 seconds but I don't know who's counting) He placed the girl on the floor and took a step back.

"Who are you?" he asked, his deep voice making me shiver, as it always seems to do.

"It's me silly! I'm Izzy, it's me!" This girl, Izzy apparently, had dark hair down to her back, and the way she was beaming showed off her dimples. She was wearing a woody brown t shirt with silver and golden details on it with a pair of dark skinny jeans.

Eric still wore the same confused bewildered expression as before, revealing that he had no idea who she was. The excitement began to drain from Izzy's eyes, her face became more desperate.

"come on Ricky, don't you remember me?" Izzy almost pleaded. Right then, I saw a moment of clarity and understanding flash through Eric's eyes.

"its Izzy" I heard him whisper to himself. She looks relieved and her eagerness is restored. Izzy goes back in for another hug and this one lasts even longer than the last one.

Now I'm confused, so after they pull away again I lean towards Eric's shoulder and whisper "who's Izzy?"

"Go ahead to class kitty, we can talk about it later" he says back. This is surprising to me, because ever since the first time we met a couple weeks ago, Eric hated to let me out of his sight. I have grown accustomed to his presence now and quite enjoy his company.

Eric kissed me on my forehead, almost as reassurance, and sent me off to class, while he stayed with Izzy and they kept talking.

After history class, Eric was outside the door, waiting just like always, it made me happy. For a while there, I started to think he would ditch me for this Izzy girl, who I don't know but he seems to love.

As Eric and I were making our way to our last class of the day, Izzy was nowhere in signt, and looking at Eric, he didn't seem concerned at all. I tried to push the scene that took place previously to the back of my mind, to bring up later. There's no need stressing over something I will hear about soon.

After English, Eric hoists me up on his back and we start the walk home. This girl Izzy is still nowhere to be found, and it's kind of relieving. We make it to my house and go through the routine that we made up.

Homework is finished early and dinner hasn't been called yet, I take the opportunity to ask him about Izzy.

"who was that?" I begin. "that girl from earlier, Izzy, who is she?"

"Izzy? She's someone I knew from a long time ago." he responds vaguely.

That's not enough information for me, so I dig deeper. "how did you know her back then? Why did she call you Ricky?"

When I say this, a reminiscent look appears in his eyes. There a pause before he answers this time. "Ricky is a nickname, Izzy is my sister."

I breathe out as I think back to what happened. I guess it kind of made sense, except for the part where he didn't recognize her at first. I prepare to ask him more questions but then Jamie calls for dinner, and so we go downstairs.

This is the last day for my dad to be here for this month, before he has to go back to England, where his company is located. I'll miss having dinner with him and hanging out in general. It always makes me a little bit sad sending him off, although these days I've gotten used to him not being here.

My dad has grown quite fond of Eric, and treats him almost like a son. They had a good bro hug before Eric left to go to his own house.

It's kinda weird that I've never been to Eric's house even though he comes to mine everyday. I wonder what his family is like. His family...hold on, If Izzy is his sister, and he didn't recognize her before, where has she been?

I decide not to concern myself with this matter for now and get ready to go to sleep. I'll deal with it in the morning.

—————————————————

Wow, what an emotional chapter for Eric. Meeting up with your long lost sister? How exciting!

Lemme know what you think of this chapter, and please tell me what you think of Izzy.

By the way, I have recently reached 10k reads and 500 votes, which is amazing!! I love all of you so much and I will try to keep the book interesting so you all don't decide to ditch.

Toodooloo Tabbycats!
I will see you soon...

(if you vote you get a really good joke!)