Him, Shy? (Changed)

Pidge sat up scratching her stomach as she stretched. It was to early thinking, to early for bathroom time. To early for anything. She hissed at the sound of a knock on her door. "I'm coming. Hold your horses."

Shiro, Coran, little Kieth, Allura, and Hunk stood on the other side with goofy grins on their faces. "We're all going to wake up Lance you wanna come?" The princess asks.

The excitement was to tempting to say no. She smiles slyly, "Wouldn't miss it." Thoughts about changing died as she once again decides it's to early to care. Her brothers old shirt and a pair of shorts was good enough for now.

Kieth was now a ball of energy clearly the herb had reverted his mind. He smiled brightly at Pidge and wiggled. He ran around them with his stumpy arms outstretched like a plane making engine sounds.

Keith also didn't care that they were in space with strangers. He had his big brother. Takashi would take great care of them. (Takashi Shirogane)

They all crept towards Lances room and tapped the pad. The door opened to reveal a small boy with a mess of brown curls that kept falling into his big blue eyes. His cheeks had a natural rosey tint that made Hunk sigh. But he was thin. The only fat on his bones were his cheeks the glowed nervously.

He backed away as if preparing to run, "hola soy Lance," he whispered staring at his feet. When he was greeted with silence he blushed and tried again. "Hi? My name is Lance," his voice was soft and shook with an awkward sense of uncertainty.

Kieth skipped over to him, "Hey! I'm Kieth!" he giggled pushing away Lances outstretched hand Instead he gave the new kid a tight hug.

"I like- I like, I like your hair," Lance stuttered through the English words turning his eyes towards Shiro and Allura. "Are they your parents?"

Pidge interupted, "No but they basiclly adopted all of us!" Lance shifted his weight from foot to foot staring silently up at shiro. Deciding he wasn't ready to talk to him he turned to Pidge. A short and un-intimidating girl with pretty eyes.

" Do you- do you, do you know where my - my mama is?"

Everyone held their breath. Of course. What child that wakes up in a strange ship wouldn't ask for their parent. Another wave of awkward silence filled them room.

Taking that as a no Lances eyes started to water, "Hey, don't worry." Keith said putting his hands on lances cheeks. "Shiro is my brother. He' ll take care of you until we get home right Shiro?"

The black paladin recovered quickly nodding strongly. "I sure will."

"C'mon Lance, Think of this as one big adventure!"

The shorter Cuban boy thought this over. Biting his lip his eyes flickered over the people in the room again before he nodded. "ok."

Allura and Coran stared at Keith with a look of admiration. While the little red paladin looked up at Shiro and gave him a thumbs up. Hunk just laughed.

A chorus of growling stomachs snapped Pidge back to the concept of just how early it was. "Oh crud!" she sighed closing her eyes as the light covered her body. She opened them scowling at how much shorter she had become. Hunk scooped her up looking into her honey brown doe eyes.

"Pidge! You're adorable!" he gushed ruffling her hair with his giant warm hands.

Internally she smirked, in this state children were virtually irresistible. "Hun?" she asked unable to pronounce the k. "I want pancays!" for over kill she added a small giggle at the end. Testing the boundaries of these new found privileges with a single sound.

You could see his heart melt as he carried her to the kitchen. Singing songs about cute kids and food. From his shoulder She looked up at Shiro giving a salute. Allura followed after the pair holding up dresses and tiny shoes.

Lance looked up at Shiro nervously rocking on his heels. "What's the matter bud?" he asked the dad voice coming to surface.

"I-I'm just a wittle hungry i tink." he said softly. Flinching as the black paladin scooped him and Kieth up.

"How about you Kieth are you hungry?"

The boy smiled brightly doing a little fist pump. "Yah!"

"Then lets go get some pancakes!" Shiro chirped smiling at the small children in his arms. They giggled as Shiro made airplane noises down the hall.

After breakfast Allura managed to get pidge in a light green dress and green sneakers. Lance was wearing his usual sweater and a pair of ripped jeans but he refused to keep his shoes on. Kieth insisted on wearing a red t-shirt and a pair of black jeans with red gym shoes.

It was later in the day now, Pidge had sat silently for a while before asking for a coloring book.

The altean princess gave a laugh of confusion turning to Shiro . "What's a coloring book?" she asked with such a tone that Pidge frowned. Somehow Lance had sensed this And walked up to her soothingly pulling the sad little pigeon into a hug.

He shuddered as he offered her his hand gesturing for everybody to follow him back to his room. "Don't cry Pidge! I gots stuff- I gots stuff, stuff in my room," he jumped struggling to open the door.

Shiro helped him out and followed them in. The calm room seemed heavy with something unknown... Lance poked his hands under his bed and pulled out a box. Inside were colored pencils and crayons and three different books. A journal, a coloring book, and a photo album. Pulling out the coloring tools he handed them to her and smiled.

Kieth jumped on the bed. "You gots anythin else? Like toys?"

Lance thought a moment before looking in his closet. He found a small worn bunny, a bear, a giraffe, and a red hand sewn cat with a missing eye. There were other cats too a blue, a green, a black, and a yellow but he decided not to bring them out.

Kieth took the cat, pidge gently cradled the bunny and lance looked between the two left overs. He skipped over to hunk and held both out. "Whit one do you like ta most huk?" Lance asked stumbling over the n.

The man in the bright headband seemed nice enough. He never yelled, his movements were gentle. Lance decided he liked this 'hunk' who smiled pointing to the giraffe. Lance placed it in his hands, "Good, good choice!"

"Thanks but I don't nee-" Hunk frowned burping. His hands shrunk until the same flash of light covered him. "Oh fudge nuggets!"

Lance shook his head knowingly, "There is always a need, a need, for a cuddle buddy," Kieth agreed pulling everyone into a group hug.

Shiro and Allura looked at each other worry written on their faces. "Guys don't worry! I'll be good i- good i promise." Lance said quietly with a small grin.

"Me too!" pidge said staring intently at her fingers. The herb long since taken her science thoughts and replaced them with child like wonder.

"I'll do what he does," Kieth shouted winking horribly at Lance. Causing the blue eyed boy to turn flush.

"I'll try." Hunk cooed mischievously.