Let the fun begin... Again(changed)

Pidge stared up at them rubbing the left over sleep from her eyes. "Yeah tell who what?"

Lance tried to control his heart as he practically launched his body away from Keith's. "Nothing, " he laughed nervously a lopsided smile giving him a dorky look of innocence.

Keith let out a small and high pitched sneeze. Lance made a purring sound pointing a finger at the red paladin. "You sneeze like a Kitten!"

This time Lance had been the one to make Keith flushed darker than his lion. A new feeling swelled in his chest. Pride. He made Keith blush. He earned Keiths Attention.

"What! No i don't," the other boy protested sniffling a little.

Hunk let out a gentle chuckle. "Yeah dude, you totally do," pidge looked between the pair and into Lances eyes a smile of realization blooming on her face.

"We're making pancakes. Do you guys want some?" hunk asked sweetly pulling out ingredients. He sounded tired.

"Yes!" they both said sending playful glares at the other.

"Morning," Shiro greeted dragging his feet into the room. He took a sip of alien coffee, his face looking droopier then usual.

"Are guys feeling alright. You feel off," Lance asked them reaching over to touch Shiros forehead. "No fever."

"I'm Fine i just-"his sentence was interupted as pidge pointed behind him. A gasp leaving her lips.

"Hewo!" a tiny Allura cooed putting her thumb in her mouth. "Palapins! Where ever are your kitties?"

Beside her Coran looked about panicking. "It seems we have the ivy virus."

"The what virus?" hunk muttered sweat gathering on his brow.

"The yula plant you made the cake with, Is a type of ivy that grows on ice. It appears that the planet we rescued the young Holt from was a breeding ground for the Yula vines."

"So if we get sick we'll turn back into kids? I thought it was only if you ate the plant." Shiro frowned.

"No the ivy emits a gas that has the same effect. It gives you cold like syptoms," coran coughed. "I might be infected as well even though Allura and I were not physically there." as he finished the sentence his world seemed to swirl.

He stumbled letting out a shaky breath as he felt his body compact and his arms shrink. Tiny Coran Giggled.

"Not a-aghhh! Chu!" Pidge gave a dejected sigh as she swung her even smaller feet.

Hunk turned off the burner running his hand over his face. "How many of us are going to turn this round?" he sounded nervous. "What if we all do!"

Shiro sniffed. "Well does anyone not feel like they have a splitting headache or twisted stomach." Lance raised his hand. He felt fine other than his hyper active heart from kissing Keith.

"We are screwed," little Pidge screeched.

Hunk turned to reprimanded her but broke into a coughing fit. Words escaping in puffs of air. "No this is actually probably the best-" he squeaked shrinking in a puff of colorful words.

"So we have itty bitty Princess Allura, cuddly Coran, Huggable Hunk, Smol Pidgeon, anybody else?" Lance had a new sparkle in his eyes one that only Hunk knew by heart.

"Shit!" keith groaned his hair flopping over his small face. He stuck his tongue out as Lance clutched his heart. "Kiddo Keith! Mi Amor!"

Lance smiled brightly, "Don't worry guys Big Brother Lance is a master of caring for toddlers." the kids watched as Lances whole being seemed to change. He seemed welcoming but Stern. And his eyes flicked over each of them as if he counted to make sure they were ok.

His motions were practiced. We'll known and sculpted into his memory.

Shiro had given him one last worried glance as his hair floof grew or rather he shrunk. "Shiro you look adorable! You all do, oh my goodness this is amazing." he laughed picking up Pidge from the counter. Keith had climbed onto his back and was already wrapping his pudgy hands in the collar of his shirt.

"Wheres my butter?" Little Pidge asked looking around.

"Oh Matts probably still sleeping. We can go wake him up together if you would like?" he told her sweetly. she nodded one tiny finger pointing towards his room.

"Alright everybody hold hands that way you don't get separated." Lance was excited maybe this is what he needed. It was just like home... He thought happily.

It seemed the virus worked Faster than the cake turning the kids minds to random cartoon quotes and candy bars almost instantly.

So away Lance waddled. Kieth snuggled on his back, pidge resting on his hip, and a string of kids conected to his open hand. Shiro took this opportunity to grab Allura's hand who blushed and held Corans who Hunk skeptically latched onto.

As silly as it was He knocked on his own door. When he recieved no answer he placed his hand on the scanner allowing the kids to enter before him. "Matt? Buddy you up yet?" he called releasing the kids hands to check the mountain of sleep stuff piled on his bed.

Curled in a ball with the pillow over his face a Mini Matt had gotten himself tangeled in the 3 different blankets Lance had coated him with.

"I'm stuck," he giggled wriggling as The older boy tried to disentangle him from the fluffy cacoon.

Lance gave him a gentle smile, "Yes Mi Hijo. That you are." Laughing at the sounds of surprise given when the cool air hit the now freed boy he looks around the room.
"Well Hunk did say he wanted pancakes. Are you guys Hungry?"

The toddlers yipped and sang. Skipping around his room with sudden sparks of energy. Keith tightened his hold on Lances back. "Pancakes are just fat waffles. But i still love them." he said confidently brushing his bangs out of his eyes.

Pidge seemed to agree before giving a toothy smile. "Kinda like how birth cer-sniff-icates are baby re-sheeps." there was a silence as everybody thought this over.

"Mi pequeña paloma even now you amaze me," Lance said herding them down the hall.

The kids were sat on the floor where Lance could watch them as he cooked. They played with their stuffed lions Shiro of course taking charge naturally guiding them through a nonsense plan.

"Right then. Go left and follow the star car with a blaster from all around! Got it?" his team looked up at him and blinked.

"Guys we go the right because it literally cannot be wrong." Allura reasoned.

Coran made rocket noises as his voltron plushie shot over Hunks head. "How many Vargas till landing?" his accent was thick and riddled with curiosity.

Hunk burst into a song about floating space pizzas. Lance flipped a pancake shaking his head to the tune of Hunks song when Pidge tugged on his pant leg. "Butter I'm hungry," she swayed as she spoke.

"Well that's not good! What ever will you do?" he Laughed handing her a plate of pancakes.

They were cut into small pieces and drizzled with sweet homemade syrup. "Mis Amores! Breakfast is done," He sang enjoying the sound of little feet running to get a seat.

Keith was having trouble pulling himself up and against her tiny commands the princesses dress kept getting caught on the bolts. So with a shake of his head The oldest scooped them up placing them infront of there seats.

"You look nice when you smile." Coran told him stuffing some food into his cheeks.

"Its hard not to when you're all so adorable." Lance replied watching happily as they ate.