nomming with The favorite (changed)

Lance wasn't sure why the two other boys stuck around him. He was nervous they wouldn't like him if he chose to play, so he mostly watched. but over time the boy with the red shirt made him feel not so scared to laugh every now and then.

Lance also didn't like the way the kind man in black scared him. Shiro hadn't done a single thing to hurt him but he couldn't help the habits he'd adapted to. This man had taken care of him like his mama did... he missed his mama. Lance closed his eyes and made a wish. A wish that his family was safe, happy, and waiting for him.

He looked over at the little girl who was just waking from a short nap. He liked her. She wasn't quiet, but she definitely wasn't loud. she was smart and playful. like his sisters!. "Hi," she yawned rubbing the stuffed bunny on her cheek.

"Hi." he beamed.

"You wanna pway with me?" she asked looking at him with her huge brown eyes.

He thought about it. "Sure! What are we gonna play," he asked as they both hopped off the couch.

"Supa heroes!" she laughed.

"Ok! Can I be Thor!" He placed his hands on his hips. He liked the idea of being strong and brave. Not to mention he lived for Marvel movies.

"Only if I can be Batman," she decided. he frowned at the idea of mixing brand names but shrugged it off as she winked at him giddily.

They giggled jumping over things and pretending to knock over bad guys. The sounds of lightning caught Kieth and Hunks attention. "That looks like a lot of fun," Hunk trailed.

"Then let's go play with them!" Keith chirped enthusiastically. Pulling Hunk up and over to thier friends, "Hey Lance can we play with you and Pidge!"

the mini blue paladin pretended to think another warm glow coating his cheeks, "Sure we're playing Supa heroes. I am Thor, god of thunder! And she's..."

Pidge raced over cutting the Cuban toddler off, "I'M BATMAN!" she said as low as she could swallowing her fits of laughter.

"I wanna be Robin," hunk shouted racing around with Pidge. "Hey Bat Manz the Joker has taken over city hall!" she smiled beginning to explain a nonsense plan.

"Then it's time we make a fool of him and lock him up for good." she pretended to swish a cape as they all giggled.

"I wanna be Spiderman because he is super cool!" Kieth decided clapping his stumpy hands. Lance smiled before racing around with the others, Kieth right on his tail.

They all climbed onto the couch and spoke in hushed whispers, "We should Devise a plan." Pidge said crossing her arms.

"Yeah, the Joker has people that he can hurt if we don't hurry..." Hunk huffed.

"Well, there is..." Kieth broke off counting each kid with his fingers. "Four of us. So we should go in teams of two!"

"Good idea," Lance said.

"Right I call lance!" all three kids shouted reaching for him. He let out a startled yelp falling off the couch.

He landed with a heavy thud and everybody froze. Kieth lept down next to him. "Are you ok?" he asked the worry in his voice leaking out.

Lance didn't respond. He just gently lifted himself into a sitting position. He was more confused than hurt. He felt warm water on his face and whimpered.

"I'm so sorry!" hunk mumbled his own tears falling.

"No, it's my fault!" Kieth sobbed hugging the Yellow paladin.

Pidge just sniffled and soon everybody was crying on the floor. All except Lance who held back his tears with Shuddering breaths. Shiro and Allura raced in kneeling next to the children.

"Little Paladins, what's wrong? We were only gone for a moment," The princess cooed.

"Lance got hurt because of us!" Pidge sobbed burying her face in space moms shoulder.

"What happened?" Shiro asked checking Lance over to make sure he wasn't to hurt.

"We were playing." hunk began.

"Supa heroes and we started fighting over who would be Lance's partner." Kieth continued.

"And we knocked him off ta sofa!" they all blubbered looking down at their feet.

"It's been 5 days and you've all gotten hurt multiple times. Please just be more careful. Lance is ok and I'm sure he knows that it was an accident. Right, Bud?" Shiro reasoned ruffling his hair.

He nodded adding a weak smile. "Of course! I just," hunk interrupted with a loud hiccup groaning as light wrapped around his little limbs.

"Finally!" Allura applauded as a normal Hunk stood confused staring down at his little friends before him.

"Oh thank quiznack I'm back!" he laughed stretching.

Allura gasped covering Pidges ears.

"Whoa." pidge breathed.

"He must be magic!" The boys said in unison teas long forgotten in the wake of a wizard.