Married to Mothman (Changed)

It was three more days since pidge had turned back. And to say that Lance and Keith were bestfriends would be an understatement. They never left each other's sides claiming that they were surrounded by wizards.

Lance had now definitely warmed up to the others. He no longer flinched when Hunk, Coran, or Shiro reached towards him. He made a couple jokes here and there, and he tried to join conversation more often.

Allura smiled at the giggling boys. "Why can't they be like this all the time." she joked as the other paladins sat next to her.

Hunk nodded taking a sip from his mug. "It's weird though. I mean with How peaceful it has been."

A small sneeze bounced around in the brief silence followed by a squeal from Lance. "like a puppy!" he laughed pulling the fuzzy purple Keith to the others.

The excitment in his eyes made everybody smile. Keith looked down at his hands. "Does this mean I'm a monster?" he asked his lower lip quivering as he holds out his tiny Galra hands.

"No! This means you're cool!" Lance told him glowing with joy. Keith sneezed again poofing back to normal. Both boys had rosy cheeks as small coughs rang out.

"Well, that fixed itself..."Pidge chirped pushing up her glasses. "Here why don't you guys color
for a little bit."

They clapped and sat crosslegged on the kitchen floor scribbling away as Hunk made lunch.
Keith finished first proudly displaying a red stick person and a giant butterfy.

"Thats Great Kieth! What a lovely Butterfly-" Shiro stated ruffling his hair.

"No. It's not a butterfly. It's MOTHMAN! And One day I'm going to find and marry him." he shouted. his voice was determined and slightly sassy buzzing with determination.

Lance looked up from under his lashes and sighed crumbling up his paper. Allura knelt down uncrinkling the paper as she spoke. "Lance, what's wrong? You had such a lovely picture of you and Keith."

"Yeah but," he sighed dramatically again throwing his hand over his forehead as he pretended to swoon. "Kieth said he wants to marry Mothman but I wanted to marry Keith!"

Allura placed a hand over her heart, "well, maybe you both can get what you want." she scooped him up and they both quietly snuck out of the room.

About an hour later Lance emerged from the royal quarters in a hand-sewn Moth costume. Allura calmly sat next to Shiro whispering something in his ear that welcomed laughter as Lance skipped over gently tapping reds shoulder.

"Hey Samurai!"

"Yeah, sharpshooter?"

"Look, at what space Mama made for me," he said as he struck a model pose.

Kieth looked up his hair falling over one eye as he scrambled to stand up.
"Lance! Are you Mothman? Oh, my goodness gravy goats."

Lance nodded and gave Keith a big hug. "Now we're married," he stated matter of factly blushing darker than Kieths jacket. Kieth nodded blushing just as hard before they both broke into a coughing fit.

Shiro knelt down, "are you guys feeling ok? You've been sneezing and coughing all day." he carefully placed one hand on each of their tiny heads clicking his tongue in disappointment. "It seems like they have a slight fever."

Allura scooped up Lance and Shiro grabbed Keith. "I think a nap is what's best then." Coran chimed dismissing himself to handle castle business.

"You two relax. Hunk and I got this round!" pidge volunteered. Taking the kids from their arms. She had an overly sweet grin on her face as she elbowed a confused hunk.