Speechless(changed)

Double (double Lance) thought for a moment tapping himself on the shoulder.
"Was it... L. A. U. R. E. N. C. E?" he signed each letter separately and with fear. Lance only nodded his face paleing slightly.

Was he the- he didn't have to finish. The blood spilt was not his. They stared into each others eyes as the fragile teen silently nodded. Double took notice of the fact that Lance shrunk back from himself. Retreating into his own thoughts a dangerous thing they both did at times of high stress. The door was shut as Shiro began to explain.

They all took turns telling parts of how they had managed to get here. Starting with their many misadventures as toddlers.

"Wow," Coran breathed looking over the sets of twins.

"Can you help us?" Pidge asked hiding slightly behind her older brother.

"Your highness we could try the portable teladove." Allura suggested.

Coran ran a hand over his smooth face nodding in agreement. "Yes my dear that could work!"

"How long till Lance is done?" both Keith's whined. Double gave his Kieth a pointed look as he puffed his cheeks.

You have a beautiful voluptuous Lance right here! He signed indignantly. Confidence oozing off him in waves. It was definitely a different kind of confidence then their lance had. It was genuine, real.

D.Keith chuckled again pecking his boyfriend on the cheek. "Yeah but this is the second time I'll get to hear your beautiful voice."

Fine... You know I don't think this Lance is feeling to keen on Tal- Nevermind. D.Lance stopped and shook his head.

D.Keith frowned, " what is it?"

Double ignored this and instead focused on Allura. "Lance won't be out till tomorrow afternoon earth time. Why don't you paladins eat and we can explain a theory on how to get you all home." Allura said warmly opening the hall door.

"Fine." they all agreed rather reluctantly allowing themselves to be led out.

(T I M E. S K I P )

The chatter was high and loud as the 10 paladins, prince and advisor spoke of similarities and differences.

"Other than not talking i don't see how the Lances are different." Both Pidges said in unison before erupting in a fit of giggles.

D.Lance thought it over. He knocked on the table trying to get the attention so he could say what he thought. But the sound was drowned out by the laughter. He knocked again looking around in annoyance.

He licked his shaking lips, "Guys," He said at a normal volume. Silence...

"Lance! Did you just?" D.Keith stumbled over his sentence joy in his eyes.

"I know how we're different." he said softly signing as he spoke. He avoided eye contact at first focusing solely on a spot in the table.

"How?" They all asked eager for him to keep talking.

"Their Lance not only hides his emotions but his fears. Their Lance is afraid of himself. The second Mr, -Mr, Mr. McClain went to far i told my friends , and they helped me. I'm silent but i don't lock up. I also think that this experience was no doubt awful and he may need help to actually open up again." when he finished the boy looked away a dark blush filling his face.

Just a thought. I'm trying to talk more. I miss conversation. He signed nervously the attention making him anxious.

"What do mean, He's scared of himself?" Shiro whispered.

That's something you should talk to him about. D.lance signed thoughtfully putting a spoonful of food into his mouth.

"Make sure he eats. It was an issue our Lance had when we got up here. Lost in his thoughts, he tries to care for everybody but himself. Plus since he's the black paladin stress plays a big role," little shiro added seriously.

"And he gets enough sleep," Allura chimed.

"He's the black paladin!" Hunk squeaked pride making his voice breathy.

"Yup! He took over while I was missing a while ago and it actually works better this way." Katie beamed.

D.Lance rolled his eyes. We can take care of ourselves thank you!

Both Kieths snorted crossing their arms in harmony, "As if sharpshooter. What about your all night training sessions?" they raised an eyebrow sighing again. "This is freaking me out." They whined once again in perfect sync.

Whatever lets just tell them how they can get home. Double pouted.

"Right! About seven days ago i was tinkering with the idea of portable teladove. And we managed to configure a machine that opens up small wormholes for dimensional travel. It may take a couples summons but you would eventually reach yours." Coran stroked his chin.

"The only problem would be it requires Altean blood to activate. Meaning only someone like Coran or myself could work it." Allura told them brushing her white hair from her eyes.

"Lance could work it. Laurence was altean so logically his blood would also work right," Matt reminded his hands brushing over the still swollen hand prints circling his neck.

Double flinched as the name was said. "He was altean?" He whispered as His Keith grabbed his hand.

"Yes our Allura ran a blood scan and it came out positive. He can even switch between forms. Do you know if your the same?" Shiro asked.

"H-how- did he do it?" he finished signing the sentence his mouth wide in horror. Sharp things. Needles, knives were HIS favorite. He signed shivering at the memory.

"He just pictured himself looking like Coran and Allura," Hunk explained giving a warm reassuring smile.

D.Lance thought it over. He felt a tug on his ears and squeaked.

"Oh my Quiznack!" D.Hunk whistled.

"Shit," Little shiro drawled earning a disappointed shake of the head from d.Keith and older Shiro.

"Cómo no lo sabía? que mas sabes de mi?" D.Lance spoke louder than before staring at his reflection in a spoon. Hunk and D.Keith translated. (how did i not know this! what else do you know about me?"

The team thought it over. "You have curly hair." Hunk recited dreamily.

"And light freckles that you're self consious about." Pidge snickered.

"You wear glasses and can cut hair." Matt added with an elfish grin.

"You are the best marksman i know," Shiro said proudly.

"And you can sew and build cool stuff." Keith ran his fingers through his hair.

"You care for your friends like they were your family. You love to dance and sing." the cycle started again with hunk.

"Did we miss anything?" Pidge asked rethoricly. "You push yourself to hard."

"You make everyone feel good even if it means you don't." Kieth sighed disappointedly.

"By the way. I love my freckles and my curly hair!" Double signed sticking his tongue out. He poofed back to normal moving his lips in a silent ramble.

"Are you half Galra?" The Kieths asked each other.

"Yeah are you?" they answered each other in harmony. "You should stop this. It's wierd!" everybody laughed.

"Alright alright i think it's time for rest. You can bunk with your alternate self for the night and in the morning we'll check on Lance." Corn chuckled.