Meeting Yugyeom

*imagine*
*************************************

Your best friend BamBam invited you to meet a few of his friends. You had no plans so of course agreed to meet them, it couldn't be that bad. Just meeting a few others. Though it'd be lying if you said you weren't nervous, since there would be six others. You never were that great around groups of people. Especially when they're all guys.

Grabbing your phone you walked out of the house and towards the park where the meeting point was. Texting BamBam you were on your way, he replied saying that they were already there.

You took a deep breath and slipped your phone in the pocket of your jacket. Suddenly your stomach dropped remember that you would be the youngest there. Eighteen. Shit. You thought, just don't freak out. Calming yourself down you turned the last corner, the boys coming into view.

You saw BamBam wave and waved back with a smile. At least you'd know someone there.

"Hey (Y/N)!" BamBam greeted as you approached the group. There were six other guys, all taller than you but pretty cute, even hot maybe. BamBam introduced you to each member one by one and they introduced themselves.

"I'm Jinyoung." The man introduced with a smile and quickly covered his mouth to hide it.

"Youngjae!" Another greeted enthusiastically making you feel a little more comfortable.

"Jaebum, call me JB." A man with dark hair and nice ear piercings introduced.

"I'm Jackson, the cutest." One of the others said cheerfully, doing his aegyo face. He had nice, toned muscles as well.

"Mark." He greeted, bowing politely. It was obvious he was shy. Though you found it quite cute. You bowed respectfully as well earning a smile from Mark.

"Yugyeom." The last one said, smiling. Attempting not to laugh at someone behind you. His smile was so bright, you slightly blushed and bowed hoping he wouldn't see.

"Nice to meet you all!" You said, regaining composure and taking stand next to BamBam. "So what's the plan?" You asked.

"There's a few bags in the car full of food. We're gonna head to that open field and have lunch." BamBam told you, pointing towards the field behind. No trees, no people, the grass was amazingly green. You've never seen grass that green.

Smiling, you replied, "Sounds good!"

~*~

You helped set the large blanket down and spread it out. You felt someone's eyes on you, slightly blushing and hesitantly you peered up, only to meet eyes with Yugyeom who was smiling which was so pure. You blushed instantly.

After finishing, you sat down with the others and the eight of you began to dig in. Coincidentally you ended up next to Yugyeom, but you weren't complaining.

You listened to the others' conversation, they were talking about height and age.

"At least I'm not the youngest here anymore." Yugyeom commented, clearly sending that message towards you. The others laughed and you cracked a bit, trying to hide the fact you were blushing hard.

"Hey~" You called out with a pouty face, Yugyeom laughed at you resulting in you smiling.

You weren't sure what it was about him, but he just always seemed to send off a positive vibe. Constantly making you smile and get all giddy. Control yourself! You scolded mentally, trying to snap out of it. Though it couldn't be helped.

Yugyeom nudged your side while laughing. You couldn't help but laugh along.

After eating you guys decided to play frisbee. That's all that was brought to mess with. It wasn't that bad of a game either. As long as you are with people you enjoy being with. And you seemed to enjoy being with BamBam's friends. They were a fun group to be with, you also got to be with Yugyeom, who was discovered to be only one year older than you.

You were first to start, throwing the frisbee out in the open. Jackson was the first to catch it, he threw it to BamBam, who threw it to Yugyeom. From that point on you never got the frisbee again....it was obvious they were teasing your height.

"This is so not fair!" You exclaimed pointing at the group of boys who were laughing historically. Before you knew it something hit your head.

You immediately held your hand to the side of your head and looked to see who threw the frisbee. Unfortunately it was Yugyeom, who was looking terribly guilty. He ran over to you and apologized while giving you a side hug.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." He kept repeating over and over again. It was cute. You laughed and told him it was okay. Sadly Yugyeom quit playing scared he'd end up hitting you with the frisbee again.

You frowned while looking at the youngest, aside from you. Walking over towards him you took a seat.

"It's okay, I'm okay." You informed with a small laugh, earning an embarrassed smile from Yugyeom. You nudged his shoulder and pulled him up. "Let's go!"

And so you dragged him to the field once more.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello lovelies!! How was this imagine??? Good I hope! I'm pretty proud of it myself! Not to sound selfish or anything, just surprised with the results! In this book each chapter will most likely revert from an imagine to a smut sooooo ye!
Anyway!
Thanks for reading!

LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT
NO HATE COMMENTS

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!