Vacation

I'm in love with Yugyeom's complexion.... :'))) I need h e l p.

*Imagine*
*************************************

You and Yugyeom arrived at the resort you'd be staying at. Got7 had a week off and Yugyeom saved up money so he decided to take you, his beloved, on a vacation for a couple days. The both of you have been together for seven months now, he always spoils you with soft kisses, cuddles, and hugs. Today was your seven month anniversary with him and he sure did surprise you with this vacation. You couldn't believe it.

"I'll pay you back, I promise~" You said, feeling slightly guilty considering this resort costed around four hundred thousand won. (In America that's around $360 .00) It had a spa, several pools and hot tubs, an arcade, bowling alley, fine dining, a bar, though you and Yugyeom were too young to drink.

The resort was a three hour drive away unfortunately.

"Baby it's okay, really." He replied in that sweet voice of his. It wasn't that low, sexy, masculine voice that said 'baby.' It was more of an adorable and sweet voice. Cute.

You guys were known as the softest couple. An innocent couple. Neither of you have ever argued, yet at least, aside from the fights about who loves who more and who's willing to pay for the meal. The both of you knew there were arguments to come in the future but you didn't bother wasting your time thinking about that.

You entered the large building with a gasp, everything was so fancy. Your mouth hung open along with gleaming eyes. Yugyeom stared at your reaction with a smile. He thought it was cute, looking at him you squealed a little before swinging your arms around his neck giving a tight hug. Yugyeom leaned down slightly, considering he was a full head taller than you, and laughed hugging you back.

Suddenly two men dressed in nice uniforms bowed before you and picked both of your bags up. "Shall we?" He asked politely, and along with the other guy they started walking down the lobby and towards the elevator. You and Yugyeom trailing right behind. Yugyeom put an arm around you pulling you close to his side. Of course you leaned into him with just the brightest smile.

A few minutes have passed and the four of you arrived in front of a door after exiting the elevator. "My name is Soojin, and this is Jiho." The man, who I'm guessing is room service, addressed. Setting our bags down, they bowed once again before handing both of us a key. "This is your room and we are at your service for as long as you stay. Have a great day!" Soojin smiled along with Jiho before taking their leave.

Looking up at Yugyeom one more time, who was looking down at you as well, you jumped slightly.

"The honor is yours." He said to you moving aside so that you could unlock the door. Putting the key in you slowly turned opening the door. Once again the view left your mouth a gap. Yugyeom laughed and put his hand on the small of your back ushering you forward and into the room.

As soon as you walked into the room there was a large, glass door which led to a beautiful balcony with a view of the resort and mountains in the distance.

In the room, there was a king sized bed provided with a large flat screen TV to watch. A chandelier hanging in the middle of the room. There was a bathroom in which was very large, a jacuzzi to take a bath in, and a mini fridge consisting of several types of expensive wines. Two champaign glasses on top of the small fridge.

"This is amazing!" You said excitedly and jumped on the bed while kicking your feet in the air like a little kid. Quickly you sat up, your expression immediately turning glum. "You didn't have to do this you know."