Sick Days; or....

His legs honestly slay my entire life, HE slays my life. I love Yugyeom so much❤️ you don't even know.

*Imagine*~ once again

Yugyeom is 25 and you are 23; married
*************************************

He walked in through the front door with a maroon sweater and blacked ripped skinny jeans with shiny leather boots, bags in his hands while blowing his black hair out of his face. Taking a breath he shut the door behind him and set the bags, which were groceries, on the kitchen table. After doing so the man with black hair walked to the door locking it.

Slowly he went towards one of the rooms in the house, the master bedroom to, of course, check on you. His beloved.

"Lovely~ I'm back!" The man hollered out, opening the door to see you weren't there. However he heard the sound of extreme coughing. Walking to the bathroom he found you hovered over the toilet looking exhausted. "Y/N!" He called out immediately coming to your side to lift your hair up lay a hand on your back. Clearly you were sick.

"Y-Yugyeom," you stuttered out, "could you please get the anti nauseous medicine?" You questioned to which Yugyeom replied almost immediately.

"Of course baby." He said, using one of the pony tails he found on the counter to tie your hair up so it won't get engulfed with vomit. Kissing your head softly he got up, "I'll be right back."

Rushing towards the kitchen and opening the cabinet labeled 'Medicine.' He searched for the correct medicine and poured two tablets out before closing the cabinet and getting a cup of ice water.

Yugyeom scurried back to the bathroom immediately handing you the pills. Setting them in your mouth Yugyeom brought the water cup towards your mouth.

"Gyeom I can do this part." You slightly laughed grabbing the cup gently from his hands. Yugyeom gave a soft smile releasing the cup from his grasp.

"I know, I'm just worried." Yugyeom explained, leaning in and giving you a small peck on the cheek. You smiled and stood up, flushing the toilet.

Immediately Yugyeom wrapped his arm around your waist and held your forearm with his other making sure to keep you steady. He walked you over to the bed and watched your every move, he didn't want anything bad to happen. Once in bed Yugyeom pulled the blankets over you as you shivered and began to tuck you in.

"Babe it's fine." You reassured, taking his hand and giving it a tight squeeze. Yugyeom then leaned down to kiss you, except you pulled away. "I don't want to get you sick."

Giving you a small smile he shook his head, "Love I don't care, at least we can be sick together. Through sickness and in health right?" He murmured before giving you a kiss on the lips while holding your hand.

You smiled up at him after parting from the kiss, "I love you." You said, reaching a hand up to caress his cheek, Yugyeom easily leaning into your touch.

"I love you too." Yugyeom replied before once again giving you another kiss, but on the forehead. "Please don't do anything you shouldn't be doing in this state. Just rest."

You nodded and began to fall asleep not too long after your beloved husband left the room.

After putting the groceries away Yugyeom sat down at the kitchen table in which a nice chandelier hung from above. Yugyeom scrolled through his contacts before calling his boss.

"Hey, sir I apologize but I need to take off work today. My wife is sick and I need to stay by her side...mhm, yes. Thank you."