Take You Down

Every time I see this pic I cry :'))
He's such a beautiful human being, inside and out.

*Smut* ;)
*************************************

There was a huge sleep over happening tonight, normally known to be a party. It seemed fun so you suggested it, your boyfriend Kim Yugyeom agreed. Mainly because he didn't want you going alone, but his friends were supposed to be there with their girlfriends as well so he figured why not?

The party started in about another hour or so leaving plenty of time for you two to get ready. Neither of you really cared about dressing up, Yugyeom threw on a pair of black skinny jeans (of course) with his favorite belt that hung down his leg. Along with a t-shirt and a blue hoodie that was just a tad big on him, not forgetting shoes he slipped on Adidas. And you who threw on jogger like pants and a t-shirt with converse.

"You ready?" Yugyeom asked you, he just got his drivers license last week. Big surprise right? You nodded and took his hand which was out for you to grab. Smiling at the fact his fingers wrapped around yours first. Before leaving the house you turned to him and hugged Yugyeom around his waist considering how tall he was, looking up you tried to kiss him but of course he teased you. Standing up straight and not leaning down while you jumped slightly. Getting a good idea, you jumped and wrapped your legs around him. Finally you were about his height while getting the kiss you wanted.

Immediately Yugyeom responded, melting into the kiss. After a few seconds he planted soft kisses all over your face leaving you in a laughing fit before heading for the party.

Out the door you both went, shutting and locking it behind you. Yeah, the two of you had an apartment together. A pretty nice looking once.

The two of drove off arriving at the destination which was BamBam's. Of course there would be alcohol there, but BamBam knows better. Usually he leaves it out for his Hyungs. Every now and then he'll take a cup.

Anyway it seemed you and Yugyeom weren't the first ones there. Loud music blasted as the main lights were turned off only leaving colored lights on. There were about fourteen people aside from you two. Several of course already tipsy. You never did feel comfortable around drunk people, Yugyeom knew that. Once again another reason he decided to come along.

Anxiety kicking in, you grabbed onto Yugyeom's sleeve and hid slightly behind him, head leaning on his back. He looked back at you with a cute smile and started teasing you by whistling pulling his arm away from you starting to walk off. Yugyeom attempting his best not to laugh. Instantly, you hugged him around the waist getting him in your grasp again. Finally releasing his laughter he put an arm around you pulling you closer to him.

"Come on~" He cooed swaying with you in his arms, "Loosen up a bit....but I don't mean get drunk." Yugyeom instructed, turning serious at the last part. Taking a deep breath you nodded into his chest and slowly pulled away only to lock hands with his.

BamBam approached welcoming the two of you. Considering he was your best friend, you gave BamBam a side hug. Looking around and noticing you already knew half the people here, you felt more comfortable.

~*~

"Who's ready for a dance battle?!" BamBam yelled through a mic. Everyone cheered, to be quite honest it hurt my ears considering there were many people in the end. Bam's house was pretty big. "Everyone grab a partner!"

Immediately the few single girls here fled to Yugyeom pushing you out of the way. Sighing you looked around shyly before an arm was snaked around your waist. Jumping slightly you turned and looked up to see Yugyeom. Smiling you leaned into him. You heard the few girls pout and scoff before going off to find a different partner.