Chapter 6 - Imagine #4

I CAN'T THINK OF A TITLE FOR THIS CHAPTER AHHHHH :')
This pic got me shook af

(Adding this music vid cause it's lit af, it has nothing to do with the chapter lol)

(This is an X reader however it'll be in First Person this time)

*Imagine* ~ cause I feel like it. Sorry smut lovers ;)
*************************************
(Y/N) POV

Today was one of those days that Got7 had a fan meet. Luckily I was invited. I've been with Yugyeom for over a year now. The relationship was well built, we both had the same interests and are good dancers. Well, I quit taking dance at the age of sixteen but Yugyeom has taught me a few things. As of now I am eighteen, a year younger than Yugyeom meaning he was no longer the maknae.

The only thing that sucked about being in a relationship with a famous idol is that you yourself get fame as well. And some fangirls/boys just happen to threaten me.  So that's lovely. However I just try to ignore it and not let it get to me.

I arrived at JYP's building around six-thirty in the morning still half asleep with a bag packed. The fan meet is later tonight and the trip is seven hours long. We're leaving in about half an hour. Going through the large doors and dragging my feet behind me, I looked up tiredly and saw the seven boys with their bags as well. Immediately I felt more energized seeing my favorite people.

Walking up to them I gave a high five, however when I got to BamBam our hands were about to meet when I dodged, dabbing instead. The others laughed and 'ooo'd' while Bam sunk his head with a small laugh. He always did that to me, so now it was my turn.

Suddenly I was pulled into someone, I immediately hugged back already knowing who it was. He kissed the top of my head sweetly. The rest of Got7 whistled and clapped slightly. I sighed and punched Jackson in the shoulder playfully.

"If you guys are ready then so am I." I said a little excitedly. The others nodded signaling to head out. Unfortunately we had to split up in different cars.

"Okay first order of business." Jackson started, pulling me away from Yugyeom gently. Immediately he responded and reached out to grab my arm but Jackson had already pulled me away. "These two cannot ride together."

Everyone laughed, we all knew it was a joke. However Yugyeom walked over to Jackson and reclaimed me. His arms snaked around my waist pulling me into him.

"Anyway we better get a move on!" Youngjae announced already inside one of the vans along with Jaebum. 2Jae, I ship it. I thought to myself climbing into the back of the other van. Yugyeom, BamBam, and Jinyoung following after. I sat behind BamBam and Yugyeom obviously sat behind Jinyoung.

And so we set off on the road. "Ahhh, it's gonna be such a long drive!" I whined and rested my head on Yugyeom's shoulder. "Do something~" I laughed and interlocked my fingers with his. Yugyeom chuckled and started to run his other hand through my hair.

My eyes started getting heavier and for a second they closed but I flinched awake. "What're you trying to do, put me to sleep?" I asked rhetorically to which Yugyeom smiled at, attempting to ignore me as he continued to run his hand through my hair. And not giving a care anymore I started falling asleep anyway. This would be a long drive.

~*~

I woke up for the third time. My eyes fluttering open, still half asleep. The other two times were to get snacks and use the bathroom.

"Finally~" I heard BamBam say as everyone started getting out of the van. I followed after Jinyoung who seemed to of slept as well.

"Wow!" I commented after getting out of the car, the hotel was amazing. It was huge. We all have decided to stay for two nights at the most before heading to another fan meet. "We have a few hours till the fan meet we should probably get a move on." I admitted in which the others agreed to.