Sticks, Balls, and Holes in a Table

Me ^
______
*Smut-ish* (highly disappointed in this chapter, sorry guys lmao! Please no hate!!😩
*************************************

"Ready?" Your friend Yugyeom asked, unfortunately this was a game you had no idea how to play. Or you just sucked at it.

"No, cause one: I suck, and two: I've never played before." You admitted awkwardly, rubbing your arm while looking down at your feet.

"Alright then, I'll show you." He suggested and dragged you over to the pool table. He grabbed two of the sticks handing one to you, and set the solid and striped balls up how they're supposed to be. You stood behind Yugyeom who was getting in his position. He bent over slightly to situate the stick and get his aim correctly. Being tall can sometimes have disadvantages. His arms were outstretched along with his body in perfect formation. A few veins popped out along his arms and the top of his hand. His skin so beautiful and smooth looking.

What am I doing! You mentally scolded yourself and snapped back to reality with a light blush. He's just your friend, that's all. You told yourself, trying to calm down so that the damn blush would go away already. Before you knew it the sound of a a pop was heard making you jump.

"Your turn." Yugyeom said, you stared at him dumbfounded before realizing he had just explained how to play. And you didn't pay one bit of attention.

"Oh um....could you possibly...show me one more time?" You asked embarrassed, hoping you wouldn't annoy him. Yugyeom laughed and nodded for you to come over. Slowly you found your way in front of the pool table.

"Okay, now hold the stick like this." He addressed and came up behind you to help position the stick. Yugyeom's hand was on your upper arm, his other one grazed down your other arm and on top of your hand. You shivered slightly at his touch. You stayed in position as he moved one of his hands from your arm, to your waist and pulled back a little signaling for you to take a step back. Doing so, your body was now pressed against his. You could feel his breath on your neck. "Now pull back, and shoot." Yugyeom explained, you hit the striped ball, since he was solid, and made two into s hole.

You smiled and turned around excitedly. "I did it!" You shouted, Yugyeom smiled in response and told you 'good job.'

The both of you stared into each other's eyes. Your smiling gone as you took in Yugyeom's features. Noticing he looks at your lips, you did the same. And just like that he smashed his lips onto yours softly. Of course you kissed back. It was sweet, gentle, loving.

After a few seconds the kiss was released, there was a long moment before Yugyeom kissed you again. More greedy this time, though you weren't complaining. Slowly your hands found their way up and around his neck, you ran your fingers through his hair ever so slightly as his hands traveled around your waist. The kiss was deepened as Yugyeom picked you up and set you on the pool table.

He then began to trail kisses down your neck leaving small marks along the way causing you to breathe a little heavier attempting to suppress a moan. Although you knew that was his goal, trying to get a sound out of you. Yugyeom squeezed at your thigh a little which resulted in you finally releasing a moan. You could practically hear the smirk coming from Yugyeom.

Next he lay you on the table and crawled on top of you, knees on both of your sides. He stared at you for a long second with that pure smile of his.

"I thought you were innocent." You pointed out causing Yugyeom to raise an eyebrow, laughing afterwards. "You have the mind of a five year old. Isn't this sexualizing you?" You laughed causing Yugyeom to hold a hand up to his mouth as he covered his laughter. His knees still on either side of you.

"Okay, one: you're younger than me. Two: I made the first move. And three: I don't know, in movies there always seems to be a third reason." Yugyeom said before leaning down to kiss you again. This time was softer but longer.

Now it was your turn. You started to kiss all down his neck to his collarbone. Taking his shirt off afterwards. Yugyeom grunted a little struggling to keep his moans in.

It wasn't long before both your clothes ended up on the floor. Moving down Yugyeom trailed his tongue from your lower stomach and up to your collarbone leaving red and purple marks along the way. Your eyes met with Yugyeom's.

"I thought you were teaching me how to play Pool...?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello lovelies....I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DISAPPOINTED IN MY WRITING HOLY SHIT THIS CHAPTER SUCKED ASS. Probably because I was rushing and didn't know what to write about. I'd still appreciate a vote tho ;)
Anyway!
Thanks for reading!

LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT
NO HATE COMMENTS

LOVE YOU ALL!!!