Soccer Game (Part 1 & 2)

*Imagine*
*************************************
P A R T - O N E ~
____________________________

You were hanging out with your seven best friends which were known as Got7. Today the eight of you were going to have a competition against each other, playing a game of soccer.

Four per team considering the even number of people. It was already decided you would be staying with the boys tonight.

Your favorite part was that you got to see your boyfriend, Kim Yugyeom. He was only one year older than you, however out of the eight you were now the maknae.

You sat in the back of the car with Yugyeom, BamBam, Jackson, and Jaebum heading towards the soccer field you all were to play at. The other three members took a different car since there wasn't any room.

Both you and Yugyeom sat in the very back with your phones out. You were leaning against him and he had his arm around you. BamBam was teasing you and Yugyeom while Jackson kept saying "PDA! There are kids present!"

You laughed and looked at Jackson, "I'm the youngest one here." You explained sheepishly and then giggled. Jackson looked back at you with an emotionless glare.

"Touché." He replied before turning back around and giving up. Jaebum had shotgun and was sort of ignoring all of you though you could every now and then hear him laugh. I swear Jaebum is just done with our shit. You thought to yourself.

"Maknae~" BamBam teased causing you to whine before flipping him off. He looked at you with a fake astonished expression and laughed before turning back to his phone.

"How rude." You heard BamBam mutter, giggling you shook your head. These boys. You thought.

Finally arriving at the field there was no one there thankfully. That means you all have the field to yourselves.

Everyone hoisted themselves up from their seats and got out of the car. Soon you all got together to decide teams.

"Okay, okay" Jackson started drawing all of your guys' attention, "let's do foreigners against Koreans, except Jinyoung you'll be with us." He addressed to his team. The eight of you went to different sides of the field.

"Yes!" You shouted and gave your boyfriend, aka Yugyeom, a high-five. He smiled brightly and pulled you into his chest sweetly.

"On second thought..." Jackson began looking at you and Yugyeom intently before getting this evil smirk. "Instead of Jinyoung, (Y/N) come over here with us foreigners."

You leaned against Yugyeom who supported your weight, with a grim look. Compared to Yugyeom you were extremely short. He is six feet and you are five feet four inches. It was adorable to others' perspectives though Got7 wouldn't stop teasing you about it.

"You're going down." Yugyeom leaned down and whispered in your ear causing you to shiver slightly. Attempting not to make it obvious you spun around quickly and pointed a finger up at him.

"We'll just see." You said sharply with narrowed eyes. He still stared at you with a smile.

"Considering I literally have to look down on you, you're not that intimidating." Yugyeom laughed and pulled you into one more hug before going over to his team leaving you with the foreigners.

"Alright we got this!" You encouraged and gave Mark and BamBam a high-five. Once you went to Jackson for a high-five, he was about to slap your hand when you put yours down dodging him completely. "Who are you waving at?" You taunted causing Jackson to stare off for a second before claiming you were being rude. Everyone erupted in laughter.