International Dance Stage

YUGYEOMIEEE~ such a cute and pure being❤️

*Imagine*
*************************************
(Y/N) POV

A rippled sound rung through my ears as my eyes began to recognize and feel the warmness of the sun's rays across my body and eyelids. As my eyes started fluttering open I groaned and reached my hand over to slap the alarm.

I grabbed my phone to check the time, and right now it's exactly seven in the morning. Looking over at the other bed in this hotel room I found it empty. My best friend, Yugyeom, had already gotten up. I let out a sigh before getting comfortable in bed again and covering my face with a blanket. Attempting to fly back into my dream land I heard the door softly open and footsteps getting closer.

"(Y/N)~" The voice cooed softly, the voice speaking right in front of my ear and on the other side of the blanket. I knew it was Yugyeom because of his soft and higher pitched voice. "It's time to get up. You were supposed to be up half an hour ago."

Hearing those words I shot up from the bed and grabbed my phone seeing that it had been thirty minutes. I moaned and slouched in bed, rubbing my eyes with a yawn.

"Your eyes are really red and puffy, you've either been crying or didn't get much sleep." Yugyeom observed to which I just waved him off. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, just tired is all." I smiled, patting my friend's head and feeling how soft and his hair is. This was the only time I actually got to be taller than him. He's crouched on the ground and I'm sitting on the bed, whereas when we stand up I only go to his shoulders, not even. Sad isn't it?

"Okay then, get up. Today's a big day!" Yugyeom demanded, yelling the last part as he walked out the door. I laughed to myself and got out of bed. Showering, brushing my hair and teeth, and getting dressed. Doing my makeup later once it gets closer to the time we'll have to leave.

Indeed I was nervous, what if we mess up? What if I mess up? Yugyeom would hate me for sure!

Yugyeom and I went through many obstacles to get where we are now. We've won so many competitions. And now we're at the final stage, preforming on 'International Dance Stage' which is the biggest stage ever for people who dance. It's where the best of the best preform. It's aired and millions of people watch it. Yugyeom and I have gotten this far, now all we have to do is win this and we'll be awarded!

Coming up with a different dance was sort of difficult especially since only two of us are working. I also had to teach Yugyeom a flip or two, he'll manage but I wouldn't say it's his thing. I'm capable of martial arts and I've worked with Mark and Jackson before.

After getting ready I met Yugyeom in the kitchen, I grabbed an apple and started eating it while scrolling through my social media.

"I'm so nervous." I stated with a sigh, on the good side all of my friends aka Got7 will be there to support us. They haven't seen what we put together so it'll be a surprise. No one would ever expect Yugyeom to learn a flip. He's a dance machine but in a solid way.

"Yeah me too, but I think we'll do fine." Yugyeom reassured giving a smile while massaging my shoulders kindly. "Ready?"

"Yeah," I said while grabbing my things and finishing my makeup, "let's go." And so we left to the car and got in.

By the time we got there I was shaking, Yugyeom seemed to realize so he grabbed my hand to calm me. My face slightly grew red. We both interlocked fingers, I gave him a soft smile.

Entering the large building from the back there were many dancers, difference kinds. People from all over were here. Hispanics, Thais, Americans, Chinese, Greeks, etc. Looking around I finally found the room with mine and Yugyeom's name on it. I pulled him by the hand inside the room and closed it behind us. My back against the door as I'm breathing heavily, completely nervous for this competition.

"Hey you okay?" Yugyeom asked, his hand lay on my forearm. My other hand overlapping his for comfort. I nodded hastily before Yugyeom pulled me into his chest. Immediately I wrapped my arms around him. "Everything will be fine, don't worry. We'll do awesome out there, no doubt about it." He said as his hand grazed over your head, running his fingers smoothly through my hair. I found it quite calming.

~*~

It was time, our names were called out on stage. We were the last competitors, it's all or nothing. I walked through a slim hallway with Yugyeom, our hands interlocked as a friendly gesture.

Reaching the end of the hall a bright light stung our eyes as we walked out on stage. Thousands of people in the audience including the five judges before us. My body shook with fear although I tried to compose myself. A nervous body would not be good for preforming any kind of choreography.

Everyone was cheering and I gave a nervous smile to the judges. They didn't look intimidating at all though.

Yugyeom and I introduced ourselves and what song we were going to preform to.

"Alright, let's see what you have. Good luck." The judges said, a kind smile spread on their faces.

Thanking them, we took a breath before placing ourselves correctly on stage. And so the music started.

(Play video)

...

...

...

...

...

A few flips here and there, movements with our feet all along the hard floor. Swift movements were made until the performance was over. Beds of sweat ran down my forehead.

Fortunately we finished our performance perfectly, landing on the same footing and at the same time.

Holding hands we bowed and slowly rose with heavy breathing, waiting for the crowd's response.

There was a moment of silence, the only thing heard was our breathing until the crowd erupted with loud cheers and screaming and whistling. Immediately a smile spread across mine and Yugyeom's face.

The judges thanked us for our performance and we left the stage. I however was still shaking, honestly I'm not sure how to feel.

Once we were off the stage and walking down the hall Yugyeom and I high-fived each other. I jumped with joy completely satisfied with our performance. We didn't mess up a single move, I was quite proud of us.

Yugyeom and I went to the room addressed to us. We locked the door and took a few breaths.

"Yugyeom we were-"

I was cut off as a pair of smooth, soft lips connected with mine. I was completely and utterly shocked, not expecting this at the least. It took awhile for me to realize that Yugyeom was actually kissing me. No, this can't be right. However I ended up melting into the kiss.

My hands ran themselves over Yugyeom's torso and wrapped around his neck as he placed his hands at my hips.

And let me tell you, the best kind of kiss, is when you have to stop because you can't help but smile. . .

~*~

Who won? That didn't matter anymore. I'm just glad I got to share this experience with my best friend and new come lover.

AUTHOR'S NOTE