If Fans Had a Chance

EXTENSION IN TIME!! WATTPAD DELETED ONE OF MY PARTS SO I'LL HAVE SLOW UPDATES. MY APOLOGIES❤️
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yugyeom is such a sweet and pure boy :')) we must protect him at all costs!💕

*Imagine*
*************************************

Today was the day. The day you were going to GOT7's meet and greet. You had special VIP tickets for the front row. You were the kind of person who was shy a lot, but after awhile can warm up to people easily. You're known in your area for street dancing.

Not to mention a friend was going with you. She sat on the passenger's side while you drove. The drive was about an hour long, the meet and greet wasn't too far. You were American but fluent in several languages including: Korean, Chinese, Thai, and Japanese. So you would very well understand what the group says.

"Aren't you excited?!" Your friend exclaimed, bouncing in her seat. You nodded your head with a huge smile on your face. Waiting until reaching the destination.

Upon arriving at the place you and your friend went to the VIP line whereas there were long ass lines towards the normal entrance as well as screaming fans. The door you and your friend stood at was the back door. Some of the fans looked insane, literally.

You were a pretty small person, and unfortunately a larger person backed up which caused you to lose balance.

"W-Woah!" You exclaimed before falling backwards, your feet being swept from under you. You waited for the hard cement to come in contact with you but it never did. Instead an arm wrapped around your waist.

"You okay?" The voice asked, it had kind of an accent. Your heart was beating rapidly from the suspense that was built while falling. People in the VIP line gasped and immediately started taking pictures with their phones. Of course. I look up to see who my savior was and I stood, completely shocked. I looked up to see a guy that was fairly taller than you by a lot with black hair. It was the Kim Yugyeom. Mark and Youngjae also asked if you were okay along with the others. Your cheeks turned red and you hurriedly picked yourself up and gave Yugyeom some space.

"U-Um I'm so sorry!" You said and immediately started bowing while shaking a little. One: you didn't want to be hated by them. Two: they need personal space. And three: don't disrespect an idol. "E-Eo jeongmal mianhae!" You translated afterwards and bowed again. The seven boys looked impressed with your accurate skill in the Korean language. After all the fan meet was in America. Yugyeom laughed and shook his head.

"It's okay, no need to be sorry." Yugyeom replied (in Korean) and put a hand on your shoulder calmly. You weren't sure how to feel, your stomach had butterflies and your body felt tingly. Kim Yugyeom just touched you, held you, and now had a hand on your shoulder. You bowed again before nodding.

"Sorry to burden you, all of you best get inside before the show starts." You said (in Korean) with a smile. They nodded and bowed.

"Later!" The seven of them said (in English) and waved to you. Yugyeom even sent you a wink. Everyone saw it.

"AHHHH!!!!" Everyone screamed once the door to the building shut notifying they went in. A bunch of girls were both jealous and shocked. "You're so lucky!" They all exclaimed, even your friend. Your cheeks immediately heated up as you looked down while clutching your phone. You were extremely embarrassed, but also happy. Looking at the time you realized everyone would soon be heading in.