Part 7

"Are you sure? Is she making you?" Shawn asked, as he watched he follow her around their room.

"I am sure. She's not making me. We just need time to talk. We just need to talk to each other," Lucy told him as she packed her things. She was going to hang out with Camila, alone for the weekend. They were going to talk about her cousin, what was happening, and everything else.

"If you're sure."

"I am sure. I love you okay. She's your best friend. Trust her, okay."

"I do. But it doesn't mean I won't worry about you. I love you. I can't be away from you."

Lucy smiled as she turned to look up at him. "It's only for a few hours. Use then to hang out with Troy, or Harry. I'll be back before you know it."

Shawn sighed and nodded. "I'll still miss you."

"I know. I'll miss you too, but we can do this."

"I can't watch you pack, so I'll go outside for a while."

Lucy smiled and nodded. Shawn walked out and headed towards Camila's room. He knocked and waited for his friend to open it. The tall vampire smiled softly when she opened the door.

"We need to talk," he told her. Camila, expecting it, opened the door wider and let him walk in.

Shawn turned to look at her. "Mila, I love you. And you'll always be my sister, but I will hurt you if you harm her in any way."

Camila nodded, knowing he would say something in those lines. "I won't. I feel like a bitch for treating her the way I have been. And I realized, I don't know a lot about her. And I want to. She's my sister-in-law."

Shawn stared at her for a second before smiling. "Good. She's really looking forward to this, so, yeah. Just, take care of her. She's not like us."

Camila gave him a small smile. "We need someone like that in our lives."

Shawn nodded and walked out.

-

Lauren looked at her only human friends. It felt good to have friends that were just like her, although they knew nothing of the other world. Luis had invited her and a few other friends out, and she accepted, wanting to feel normal for once in her life.

The group was hanging out. They were in a club called Glee club and Lauren could care less. She wasn't one for singing. But she didn't enjoy their company, so she said nothing. She was watching the group have fun in a small party.

She was sitting alone, when she saw someone sit down next to her. He didn't look familiar, but she smiled when she saw him wearing a Flash shirt. The Flash was one of her favorite heroes.

"Hi," he said, smiling at her.

Lauren gave him a small nod, not sure what to do. She didn't get a lot of attention from guys, and she wasn't sure she wanted any.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?"

Lauren turned red and looked away. She heard him chuckle, as she thought about a way to get away from the boy that was hitting on her. For some strange reason, it made her uncomfortable.

The boy shook his head. "Hey, I'm not hitting on you."

Frowning, Lauren looked at him.

He shot her a grin. "I'll let you in on a secret," he whispered. He closed in towards her and whispered in her ear. "I have a girlfriend."

A smile grew on Lauren's face. "That's great!"

The boy raised an eyebrow. "She talks."

Lauren laughed and nodded. "I'm Lauren. Lauren Jauregui."