Part 17

Chapter 17 of 21. My project went okay I guess. I don't really know. But that class is over and I move on to the next one Pre-production 2.

-

Lauren struggled with the rope around her wrists. She let out a sigh, wanting to be let out. Austin had left her there after he told her he was going to kill Camila. No one had visited her, not him, not Brad, not Lucy.

Lucy had told her she was going to get Lauren out of the house. Lauren was hoping Lucy took her home soon, because it was the day Lauren always died.

Austin walked into the room and smiled down at Lauren. He knelt down in front of Lauren. "Out of all the versions of you, you are by far my favorite."

"Why?"

"Because you helped me see what I need to do."

Lauren frowned, not sure what to say. She tried to stand up, but Austin pushed her down.

Brad entered the room. The younger vampire walked to the human.

"I'll give you two a minute."

Austin walked out. Brad sat down in front of Lauren.

"I'm hoping when this ends, you'll come back to me," Brad whispered. He reached over to touch Lauren's face.

Lauren moved back and glared. "Don't."

"I love how feisty you've gotten. It makes everything much funner."

Brad moved to kiss Lauren, but the younger girl moved her head. Brad let out a frustrated sigh.

"I don't love it all the time."

He grabbed Lauren's face and made her look at him. "Kiss me."

Lauren's eyes dilated and she leaned over to kiss him.

-

"What are you planning?" Lucy asked, looking at Austin who was reading a book. The older vampire didn't answer as he turned the page. "Austin?"

"You don't need to know about it," Austin responded, not looking up from his book.

"Are you going to hurt her?"

Austin smirked. "It has to be done."

Lucy frowned. "Don't kill her."

Austin placed his book down. He sat up and turned to Lucy. "You'll meet her again when she is reborn. Lauren may even be our pet next time."

Lucy sighed, as she ran her hand through her hair. She had to save Lauren before it was too late. She turned to Austin, who leaned back and started reading his book again.

-

"Lauren is going to be seventeen in six hours. You said she never makes it that far, what are we waiting for?" Dinah asked, anger in her voice.

"I know," Camila answered, frustrated.

"She's going to be okay," Normani whispered, hugging Dinah. "We are going to save her."

"It's been a week. Lauren could be dead!"

"Lucy would have told us."

"We need to do something!"

"We have to wait! We may be one up on him, but he still has Lauren. We do one wrong move and he could easily take her heart out."

"We aren't doing anything!"

Camila stood up and grabbed Dinah. She pressed her against the wall. "I know that. Don't you think I wish we could save her? Don't you think think I wish I could have her back? This is hard for me too. I've gone through this nine other times!"