Part 10

Part 10.

Warning: Sexual assault, death of a child, and mild violence.

-

"Yeah. There is something you need to know. Someone is coming, and they are coming to kill Lauren."

Lauren frowned. She started to tremble. "Wh-what?"

Dinah led Lauren to the couch. She had the girl sit down. Dinah turned to Camila with a glare. "Talk."

"All of you are in trouble, but Lauren is the human, she can be easily hurt," Camila explained, her eyes moving from each person before stopping at Lauren.

"Wh-why?" Lauren asked, her face pale.

"By who?" Dinah growled, anger in her face.

Camila sighed. "M-my sire, he doesn't like me to be happy, so he visits every often to destroy any happiness I get."

"B-but the others?"

"They are vampires. He knows he wouldn't stand a chance against them."

"But my moms are vampires," Lauren whispered, her eyes wide. "Th-they'd be able to protect themselves."

"They don't know how he looks like. He has that advantage. And you're human Lo, he can easily hurt you."

"So what do we do?" Dinah asked, holding Lauren, who was paler than usual.

"We-" Camila stared, but Lauren's hard breathing stopped them.

"I'm gonna die. He's going to hurt us. He's going to kill me," she whispered, staring at the ground. Her breathing became quick, as she reached for Dinah's hand.

Camila stood up. "Lo, we are going to do everything we can to protect you, okay?"

Lauren's watery eyes connected with her brown ones. Her tears slipped down her face. "I-I can't, I can't breath," Lauren gasped, her face turning paler. "I can't breath Camz, I can't." She started to cry, as her gasps got quickler

Normani stood up and ran. She returned a few seconds later, an item in her hand.

"I-it's em-empty," Lauren gasped, shaking her head. Dinah was rubbing the girl's back. She raised Lauren's arms.

"Breathe," Camila whispered, her hand on Lauren's knee.

If one's mate was hurt, physical contact could sooth them, and Camila was trying.

"I-I can't," Lauren said, the tears streaming down her face. Her lips were turning blue.

Camila closed her eyes, before opening them. "I'm going to compel you, will you let me?" Camila asked, looking into Lauren's eyes.

Unable to talk, Lauren nodded her head.

Camila reached over and grabbed Lauren's cheeks and looked into her eyes.

"Breath Lauren, take deep breaths."

Lauren's pupils dilated, as she took a deep breath. Color returned to her face. Camila smiled and moved away. Lauren leaned against Dinah, letting her mother wrap her arms around her.

"I'll get a refill the second we finish how we protect Lauren and you tell us what we need to know about Austin," Normani said, turning to Camila.

"I have a picture, I'll let you see him. He fights dirty. He likes to attack when he sees an opening."

"He's killed people before?"

Camila looked down. "He always makes me watch."

"Someone has to be with Lauren at all times," Dinah started, looking at the mothers.