Part 15

Drama. Drama. Drama. Enjoy you guys. The ball is rolling. The fun is beginning.

-

Austin looked at Brad, a smirk on his face. "She's fighting it. She's strong, but she won't be able to fight for long."

"What are you planning to do?"

"Break their bond."

-

Ally looked at Camila. The older vampire looked like she was in pain. She was gripping the table with all her strength.

"Mila, are you okay?" Ally asked, frowning.

Camila looked up at Ally, pain in her eyes. She closed them, looking away.

"L-L-"

"What's wrong?"

"Lauren," Camila whispered, her voice pained.

"You want to see Lauren?" Ally asked, a frown on her face.

"N-n-yes," she gasped, her hands breaking a piece of the table.

Ally nodded her head and took out her phone.

Camila let out a groan, as she fought to stay on the chair.

"Hello?" Dinah asked, her voice filled with worry, although the other vampire tried to mask it.

"I think Camila needs Lauren."

"For what?"

"I don't know. But she's hurting. Bring Lauren here, please."

"We'll be there in a second."

Ally hung up and turned to Camila, who was even more tensed.

"Lauren is going to be here soon," Ally whispered, running her hand through Camila's hair.

"You're going to be fine."

-

Camila could feel Lauren get closer.

She watched as Ally opened the front door. She watched as Lauren and her mothers entered the house. She watched as Lauren walked to her. (Ally left to let the four deal with whatever was wrong.)

"Camz, are you okay?"

Camila bit her lip and nodded. Her head was pounding against her head. Her body trembled, her eyes burned. She was in pain, but she fought against the compulsion.

"Camz?"

Camila's pain worsen. She clenched her eyes shut, but she could feel the compulsion worsen.

Her eyes opened, her pupils were dilated. She stood up and looked into Lauren's eyes.

"I'm so sorry," Camila whispered, before her own compulsion took over, "You will remember who really compelled you to forget Brad."

Lauren's eyes dilated, before tears filled her eyes. She turned to her mothers. "You lied to me?"

Dinah glared at Camila, who was still in pain. Normani took a step towards Lauren. Lauren took a step back.

"You lied to me? You compelled me," Lauren whispered, her tears slipping down her face.

"Lo, please, listen to us," Normani whispered.

"Why? So you can compel me again?"

Normani and Dinah flinch.

Dinah turned to Camila and pushed her against the wall. "What the hell?"