One day goes. a new surprise unfolds.

(a rhyme for a titel. I have reach a new low...)

Blue's P.O.V.

I was having the best dream of my life! In it there were tacos, the human, and Papy! But thoughs weren't the things that made my dream the best. I saw Dust, on the edge of a cliff that has a river under it. I walk up to him and Dust faced me, A purple blush was one his face.
"Hay Dust! What are you doing?" I ask. He said nothing. He crouch down to my leavel, Put both hands on my checks, closed his eyes, and lean in for a kiss. We were about to kiss before my alarm goes off, Stopping the dream. I wake up, startled. I look over at my alarm, and turn it off. Stupid alarm clock.... I thought to myself. BUT! I, The Magnificent Sans! Well not let that get me down today! I get up, seeing that I only took my battle body off. I put my bettle body on and walk down stairs, having a new idea on how to make my tacos even better then before! [Shocking I know!]

~~going back in time~~

Dust's P.O.V.

I hafe the CRAZIST dream to date! But, it was kinda nice... so I was at a cliff in this weird world with tacos. Like it was mostly tacos except the ground and sky. But other then that it was mostly tacos stuff. And I was thinking about Blue, and every thing does for me. I felt a blush cover my face like paint, I just want to kiss the damn kid!
It wasn't long before I heard Blues cute voice.
"Hay Dust! What are you doing?" He ask. I turned to him. Blue, I wan't to kiss you I thought. I crouch down to his leavel, out my cold hands on his warm checks, and closed my eyes, going in for the kiss. I was about to kiss I'm before BAM! My alarm went off. I turned it off [more like smash it], and open my eyes, looking up.
"God damn it... I can't even do I in a dream world if I tried" I said. I sat up in the race car bed I was in. 'Oh yeah, I should tell you why I'm in here. See, Pupyrus moved out for two reasons. One, he knows I love Blue. Two, he got married to Asgore. So he moved in with him. Thankfully, he left his bed. That's it. He took every thing else. [I'm getting a new one anyway]' so I sat up. And thoughts started to go through my mind. Very bad thoughts.
"Oh God. I just want to kiss the BlueBerry so bad!" I said. Not shouting but not whispering. After a bit of my dozing into my mind I start to smell something, like meet. Blue must be making tacos now. I thought. I get up, straching. Then walk down stairs to see my crush.

(Words 497)